AKG Limited Edition 65th Anniversary C451 Small Diaphragm Condenser MicrophoneProduct #H92811 AKG H92811 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Limited edition small-diaphragm condenser with a legendary sound.
AKG is celebrating 65 years of excellence with the C451 65th Anniversary Edition condenser microphone. The C451 Anniversary Edition embodies sound from the Legendary C451 EB with the CK1 capsule, delivering stunning quality and precision. It combines attractive design and high-quality “TITAN-Look” finish with stunning sound quality. Since its introduction in 1969, the C451 has been continuously improved and has demonstrated its durability under the harshest onstage environments. The C451 65th Anniversary Edition’s transformerless preamp enables high sound pressure capability, allowing for close miking of high-energy sound sources up to 155 dB SPL without distortion.
The C451 65th Anniversary Edition's reference small-diaphragm is an excellent tool for capturing the smallest details of any instrument due to its lightweight membrane and sophisticated acoustic design, which makes it the perfect choice for accurately capturing drums, percussion, acoustic guitar and overhead miking. This valuable limited edition is handcrafted in Vienna, Austria with highest attention to detail.
- Limited Edition hand-crafted in Vienna, Austria with highest attention to detail
- Attractive design with high-quality “TITAN-Look” finish
- Sound of the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule delivering stunning precision
- Established tour sound standard since the 1980s for excellent sound quality
- Performs consistently even under harsh onstage conditions
- Impressive sound pressure level capability of 155 dB SPL allows close miking
- Highly effective high-pass filter with 12 dB / octave
- Transfomerless preamp and surface mounted technology
- Extremely accurate signal transfer and ruler-flat on-axis frequency response
Add this limited edition mic to your collection today.
Limited Edition 65th Anniversary C451 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 1.5dB from published curve
- Sensitivity: 9 mV/Pa / -41 dBV re 1 V/Pa
- Electrical impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: > 1000 ohms
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD:
- 112 Pa / 135 dB SPL with 0 dB preattenuation*)
- 355 Pa / 145 dB SPL with 10 dB preattenuation*)
- 1120 Pa / 155 dB SPL with 20 dB preattenuation*)
- Equivalent noise level to IEC 60268-4 (A-weighted): 18 dB-A
- Dynamic range: 117dB max. (A-weighted)
- Preattenuation pad: switchable to 0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB
- Highpass filter: switchable to flat or 12 dB/octave at 75Hz or 150Hz
- Powering: 9 to 52 V phantom power to IEC 61938
- Operating tempature: - 20 °C to + 60 °C
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Finish: satin nickel-plated
- Size: dia.: 19 mm (0.7 in.); length: 160 mm (6.3 in.)
- Net/Shipping weight: 125 g (4.4 oz.) / 760 g (1.7 lb.)