- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Pure, realistic AKG sound for all purposes.
One key difference between professional and consumer headphones? Many consumer models use EQ presets to artificially sweeten the sound. But as you might expect from headphones that carry the AKG
name, K 540 semi-open hi-fi headphones deliver the lifelike, flatresponse voicing that music professionals insist on: You’ll hear your favourite music the way your favourite musicians intended for it tosound. With a lightweight design and 2-D axis folding mechanism, the K 540s make it easy to enjoy realistic hi-fi sound anywhere.
- Easy-to-replace, washable ear pads
- Single oxygen-free cable for a comfortable fit and optimum audio quality
- Unbreakable metal arches
- 2-D Axis folding mechanism
K540 Headphones Specifications:
- System: Dynamic
- Design: Semi-open headphones
- Colour: Black with chrome accents
- Frequency range: 16Hz – 24kHz
- Sensitivity: 110dB SPL/V
- Input impedance: 32 ohms
- Maximum input power: 35mW
- Net weight: 230g
- Cable: 99.99% oxygen-free cable 3m
- Main connection: 3.5mm mini jack plug; 3.5mm to 6.3mm
- jack plug available