AKG K171 MKII Headphones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lightweight, closed-back headphones with excellent noise attenuation for live sound monitoring, beatmixing, or broadcasting.
AKG K171 MKII Headphones combine the benefits of a closed-back design with the light weight and comfort of over-the-ear headphones. AKG K171s are an excellent choice for DJ and broadcast applications where no sound can bleed from the headphones into live microphones. The closed-back, rugged design gives K171 MKII headphones a different low-frequency character and maintains its comfort and flexibility.
AKG K171 MKII headphones are ideal for studio tracking, as well as for DJ use. These headphones feature both leatherette and velvet earpads for great fit and maximum comfort. The K171 MKII headphones include a detachable 10' straight cable and a 16' coiled cable. They offer a frequency range from 18Hz to 26kHz, giving you highly accurate monitoring with the added isolation of a closed-back design. If you want efficient, dynamic listening, you'll appreciate the great sound you get from AKG K171 MKII Headphones.
- Dynamic, closed-back headphones
- Includes leatherette and velvet earpads
- Detachable 10' straight cable and 16' coiled cable included
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High ambient noise attenuation
- For broadcast and DJ use
Receive studio quality with maximum comfort, why wait, call or click now!
K171 MKII Headphones Specifications:
- Type: closed-back, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity: 94 dB/mW, 107 dB/V
- Frequency range: 18 to 26,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 55 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Earpads: leatherette and velvet
- Cable : 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter: gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Net weight (without cable): 200 g (7.1 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 500 g (17.6 oz.)
- Patent(s): Varimotion — multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6,185,809, EP 814.637 (DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL), JP 3.927.651); Acoustics slot resistor for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 408.706, US 6,639,991, ZL 01116806)