AKG K167 TIESTO - DJ Professional Over-Ear Headphones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Professional over-ear headphones tuned and styled by TIÃSTO.
The K167 is part of the "AKG by TIÃSTO" range of headphones features tuning and styling directed by legendary DJ and producer TIÃSTO. The K167 TIÃSTO targets professional DJs but also enthusiastic hobbyists. It shows an around-ear, closed- back design for high comfort and maximum noise rejection. Suitable for multiple applications, from the stage to the studio, DJs and music enthusiasts will enjoy the stunning design and impressive sound quality, even in loud environments. XRP3 glass-fiber reinforced polymer parts ensure maximum durability and low weight.
The K167 TIÃSTO headphones feature a powerful 40mm driver that is capable of delivering high sound pressure levels for a full clean sound. The rugged, roadworthy design is ideal for the DJ who needs maximum reliability from a pair of headphones. The overall all look and design make it a classy accessory, but the K167 TIÃSTO was truly made to deliver impressive sound performance even when in loud club environments.
- Over-ear (circumaural) closed back design for high comfort and maximum noise rejection
- XRPÂ³ glass-fiber reinforced polymer parts for maximum durability and low weight
- Professional 3D-Axis folding mechanism for optimum fitting and flat storage
- Powerful 40mm driver for high sound pressure levels even at low frequencies
Experience âClub Lifeâ like the pros do, order the K167 TIÃSTO today.
K167 TIESTO - DJ Professional Over-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- Capsule: dynamic
- Design: Closed-back / around-ear (circumaural)
- Color: black / silver
- Cable: 1.2 + 5.5 m (3.9-18.0 ft.) coiled cable
- Frequency range: 15Hz - 23kHz
- Sensitivity: 112 dBspl/V
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Max. input power: 2,000 mW
- Main connection: gold plated 3.5mm jack
- Adapter: gold plated 6.3mm adapter (screw on)
- Folding mechanism: 3D-axis
- Driver Size: 40 mm (1.6 in.)
- Weight: 250 g (8.8 oz)