AKG K141 MKII Headphones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Accurate sound and comfort for long listening/studio sessions.
AKG K141 MKII semi-open headphones give you great sound and comfort, and they're ideal for studio monitoring. These headphones feature both leatherette and velvet earpads. The gimbal suspended earcups and self-adjusting headband make AKG K141 headphones comfortable to wear.
AKG K141 MKII Headphones offer you higher sensitivity, wide dynamic range and higher SPL thanks to XXL transducers with Varimotion technology. The transducers' lower impedance allows K141 headphones to be used with computers and other devices with low power output.
The AKG K141 MKII phones include a detachable 10' straight cable and a 16' coiled cable. The detachable OFC cables have gold-plated plugs for years of loss-free signal transfer. They offer a frequency range from 18Hz to 24kHz, and are designed for long-term use If you're spending a lot of time in the studio with headphones on, you'll appreciate the accurate sound and comfort you get from the K141 MKII.
- Dynamic, semi-open supraaural headphones
- Includes leatherette and velvet earpads
- Detachable 10' straight cable and 16' coiled cable included
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
K141 MKII Headphones Specifications:
- Type: semi-open, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity: 101 dB/mW, 114 dB/V
- Frequency range: 18 to 24,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 55 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Earpads: leather and velvet
- Cable: 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter: gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Net weight (without cable): 225 g (7.9 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 550 g (19.4 oz.)
- Patent(s): Varimotion — multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6,185,809, EP 814.637 (DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL), JP 3.927.651); Acoustics slot resistor for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 408.706, US 6,639,991, ZL 01116806)