AKG HP4/K99 Headphone Two PackProduct #500892 AKG 500892 YDI Headphone Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Lets the band members hear each other.
This pack includes the Presonus HP4 Headphone Amp and two AKG K99 Headphones.
Presonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp
The PreSonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp features 4 headphone outputs on the front panel, each with its own volume, and 150mW of amplification per channel—extremely loud output with a low -98dB noise floor. It also allows control over monitors with a separate volume knob that can be muted using the Monitor Mute button. Its accepts balanced/unbalanced inputs and outputs (1/4" TRS)and is sized at 1/3 rackspace. Input can either be set to stereo or mono (the mono selector button on the front channel simply copies both inputs to both sides). Powered by an external wall-mounted supply.
The K99 headphones are semi-open and offer you excellent stereo sound at an optimum price. Self-adjusting headband, and low weight ensure pleasant fit. Large, high-performance 1.6-inch (40-mm) speakers provide natural, uncolored sound.
AKG K99s are perfect for listening enjoyment. K99 headphones include comfortable leatherette earpads that allow comfortable extended wear. You get a very accurate listening experience, thanks to an 18Hz-22kHz frequency range. AKG makes great headphones for a variety of applications, from studio monitoring to home listening. If you want to plug into a computer, CD player, or MP3 player and experience great sound, then these headphones are perfect for you.
- 4 discrete headphone outputs
- Each with its own volume and 150mW of power
- Extremely loud output with low noise (-98dB noise floor)
- Allows control over control room monitors with a separate volume knob
- Control room volume can be muted using the Monitor Mute button
- 1/3 rackspace
- Balanced/unbalanced TRS I/O
- Powered by an external wall-mounted supply
- Semi-open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Low weight for excellent comfort
- Skin compatible leatherette ear pads
- Great for laptops and MP3 players
- Leatherette earpads
- Affordable, great-sounding headphones
Let the whole band hear today!
HP4/K99 Headphone Two Pack Specifications:
- Presonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp
- TRS Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Panel Controls:
- Headphone Level 1 to 12
- Monitor / Feed Output -80dB to +10dB
- Mono Switch
- Monitor / Feed Mute
- Power Supply:
- Type Linear
- Input 16VAC/1000mA (factory configured)
- TRS Balanced: 51 Ohms Impedance
- THD+Noise (Unweighted): 0.002%
- Noise Floor : -98dB
- Signal To Noise: >95dB
- Power Supply Rejection: >98dB
- Power: 16 Watts
- Weight: 5lbs.
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 5.5" x 1.75"
- Mounting: Max Rack and Universal Rack Tray
- Chassis: Steel
- Panel: Brushed Aluminum
- Sides: Cast Aluminum
- Type: semi-open, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity: 112 dB/V
- Frequency range: 18 to 22,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 32 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Cable: 3 m single-sided (99,9% oxygen-free)
- Connector: stereo mini plug
- Adapter: convertible jack plug (1/8" to 1/4")
- Net weight (without cable): 7.4 oz., (210 g)
- Shipping weight 14.1 oz., (400 g)