AKG DHT70 Perception Digital Handheld TransmitterProduct #H83825 AKG H83825 YWE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable wireless handheld transmitter.
The DHT70 Perception is a professional digital 2.4GHz handheld transmitter for worldwide, license-free operation. With 24bit, 48kHz audio coding, it provides uncompressed studio-quality transmission and a linear frequency response.
The DHT70 Perception provides digital diversity and an out-of-range warning function to ensure a stable and drop-free signal within the entire operating area. A high/low input gain switch allows optimum level adjustment for clear, distortion-free signals.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Perception Live capsule
- True uncompressed transmission for best audio quality
- Out-of-range warning for secure operation
- Auto power off function saves battery life and reduces operating costs
Get a great deal on freeing your singer from bondage.
DHT70 Perception Digital Handheld Transmitter Specifications:
- Carrier frequency range: Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) in 2,4 GHz ISM band (2,404 - 2,470 GHz)
- Audio bandwidth: 70 Hz to 16 MHz (± 3 dB)
- Overall dynamic range: typ. 120 dB(A)
- THD: <= 0.05 %
- Operating range: Indoor 30m (LOS), Outdoor 30m (LOS)
- Modulation: Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing – OFDM
- Bandwidth: 3x16 MHz
- Diversity: system Digital controlled antenna diversity
- RF output power: max. 100mW
- Microphone element: supercardioid
- Gain switch: max SPL: <= 142 dB (Gain = LOW), max SPL: <= 129 dB (Gain = HIGH)
- Power supply: 2x AA Alkaline approx. 6h , 2x AA NiMH approx. 7h
- Dimensions: 233 mm × 51 mm (9.1 x 2.0 in.)
- Net weight: 260 g (9.2 oz.)