Reference headphones tuned and styled by DJ TIËSTO.
The K267 is part of the “AKG by TIËSTO” range of headphones features tuning and styling directed by legendary DJ and producer TIËSTO. The K267 TIESTO is the new flagship of AKG's professional headphones. It offers an over-ear, closed-back design with an oversized low resonance driver, providing a higher SPL, while still maintaining a matched low frequency bass response. Its user-adjustable bass boost keeps sound neutral or maximizes deeper sub-bass frequencies when prompted.
With anodized aluminum parts and superior workmanship, K267’s sound quality raises the bar for the professional DJ, providing best performance without compromise. K267’s Dual Plug-In feature allows the user to attach the cable to either side for maximum comfort. In addition, each set boasts 3D-Axis folding mechanism for optimum fitting and flat storage.
- Over-ear (circumaural) closed back design for high comfort and maximum noise rejection
- Switchable Bass Boost for studio work to large venues
- Unique sound design for best sound and high attenuation
- Anodized aluminum parts for heavy-duty use
- Oversized 2” (50mm) low resonance driver for high sound pressure levels even at low frequencies
- Comfortable headband padding for relaxed and long performances
- New DualPlug system allows the cable to be attached on both left and right side
Order the K267 today for excellent studio or live DJ reference monitoring.
AKG K267 TIESTO - DJ Reference Over Ear Headphones Specifications:
- Capsule: dynamic
- Design: Closed-back / around-ear (circumaural)
- Color: black / silver
- Cable: 1.2 – 5.5 m (3.9 – 18.0 ft) coiled, detachable cable
- Frequency range: 1Hz – 25kHz
- Sensitivity: 112 dBspl/V
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Max. input power: 3,500 mW
- Main connection: gold plated 3.5mm jack
- Adapter: gold plated 6.3mm adapter (screw on)
- Folding mechanism: 3D-axis
- Driver Size: 50 mm (1.6 in.)
- Weight: 330 g (11.6 oz)
- Standard Accessories: 3.0 m (9.8 ft) straight cable, leatherette pouch