AKG AKG K267 TIESTO - DJ Reference Over Ear HeadphonesProduct #H89673 AKG H89673 YDA Studio Headphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Reference headphones tuned and styled by DJ TI‹STO.
The K267 is part of the "AKG by TI‹STO" range of headphones features tuning and styling directed by legendary DJ and producer TI‹STO. The K267 TIESTO is the new flagship of AKG's professional headphones. It offers an over-ear, closed-back design with an oversized low resonance driver, providing a higher SPL, while still maintaining a matched low frequency bass response. Its user-adjustable bass boost keeps sound neutral or maximizes deeper sub-bass frequencies when prompted.
With anodized aluminum parts and superior workmanship, K267's sound quality raises the bar for the professional DJ, providing best performance without compromise. K267's Dual Plug-In feature allows the user to attach the cable to either side for maximum comfort. In addition, each set boasts 3D-Axis folding mechanism for optimum fitting and flat storage.
- Over-ear (circumaural) closed back design for high comfort and maximum noise rejection
- Switchable Bass Boost for studio work to large venues
- Unique sound design for best sound and high attenuation
- Anodized aluminum parts for heavy-duty use
- Oversized 2" (50mm) low resonance driver for high sound pressure levels even at low frequencies
- Comfortable headband padding for relaxed and long performances
- New DualPlug system allows the cable to be attached on both left and right side
Order the K267 today for excellent studio or live DJ reference monitoring.
AKG K267 TIESTO - DJ Reference Over Ear Headphones Specifications:
- Capsule: dynamic
Design: Closed-back / around-ear (circumaural)
Color: black / silver
Cable: 1.2 - 5.5 m (3.9 - 18.0 ft) coiled, detachable cable
Frequency range: 1Hz - 25kHz
Sensitivity: 112 dBspl/V
Impedance: 32 ohms
Max. input power: 3,500 mW
Main connection: gold plated 3.5mm jack
Adapter: gold plated 6.3mm adapter (screw on)
Folding mechanism: 3D-axis
Driver Size: 50 mm (1.6 in.)
Weight: 330 g (11.6 oz)
Standard Accessories: 3.0 m (9.8 ft) straight cable, leatherette pouch