ADK Microphones A6 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Very natural-sounding on all acoustic sources.
- Total reliability: no switches, long-life components.
- Purist audio path, super-clean supply circuit.
- Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
- Transformer output for robust, full bodied tone.
- Dynamic range set to accomodate a wide rand of day-to-day studio applications.
- Low noise Class A Condenser sounds warm and open on all acoustic applications!
- Frequency response tailored to give a present and natural sound in any situation.
- Coloration Balanced – in – between the Mellow Hamburg and Sparkling Vienna Edition
A near-neutral, slightly forward-in-the mix tonality that covers a variety of sources. Order soon.
A6 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 13mv/Pa
S/N Ratio: 79dB (Ref.1Pa A-weighted)
Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
Max SPL for 0.5%THD: 131dB
Power Requirements: Phantom power 48VÂ±4V
ADK A6 Cardioid Studio Microphone Applications