ADAM Audio Sub7 7" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Full, powerful sound in a small package.
The ADAM Audio Sub7's small footprint allows for easy placement in small spaces. The subwoofer's front panel features 2 motorized controls for input level and crossover frequency settings for dialing in the optimal settings for each environment. These knobs can also be controlled with an included wireless remote control, allowing users to optimize their sound reproduction without leaving the listening position.
The Sub7 speaker is equipped with both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA in and output connectors and numerous controls. A 0°/180° phase switch and a switchable 85Hz highpass help tailor the sound to the system and room. The low cutoff frequency of 31Hz (-3 dB point) enables this subwoofer to fill out the lows of any system while keeping a compact form factor.
In addition to desktop audio recording applications, the ADAM Audio Sub7 is well suited to mobile and broadcast applications, surround setups, and multimedia uses such as gaming and home audio.
- Small footprint for easy placement
- 2 motorized controls for easy input and crossover frequency tweaking, controllable via included wireless remote control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA input and output connectors
- Switchable 85Hz highpass
Add the versatile Sub7 to the cart now and fill out the lows of your audio system.
Sub7 7" Subwoofer Specifications:
- Design: Active bass reflex speaker
- Woofer: 7" coated paper
- Frequency response (±3dB): 31–150Hz
- Crossover: 50–150 Hz
- Built-in amps: 1x140W (RMS)
- Inputs: Balanced XLR, unbalanced RCA
- Dimensions: 14-3/5" W x 7-4/5" H x 11" D
- Weight: 27 lb.
- Warranty: 5-year ADAM Audio warranty