AAS Ultra Analog - Virtual Analog Synthesizer SoftwareProduct #702780 AAS 702780 YSKC Software Synths https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Fast, easy, and remarkably versatile synth.
The Applied Acoustic Systems Ultra Analog Virtual Analog Synthesizer is a 32-voice polyphonic virtual analog synthesizer entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality. At the heart of Ultra Analog are the best alias-free oscillators in the industry, featuring standard wave shapes, hard sync, sub oscillators, and integrated pitch envelopes for impressive evolving and dynamic analog tone. 2 ballsy multimode filters with multiple drive and distortion options are then applied to give the sound its bold personality. Finally, 2 syncable comprehensive LFOs, 4 loopable velocity-sensitive ADSR envelopes generators, and a separate vibrato function provide carefully chosen modulation options.
Make Music Happen
The superb preset library provides a fantastic journey through all the colors of the analog spectrum. Ultra Analog is highly efficient; just find the sound you want fast and tweak it to perfection with the integrated categorized browser and ergonomic interface. What's more, the browser enables complete freedom over the organization of your preset library; categorize by songs, styles, events, etc. Whether it's for day-to-day synth work, or particular sound design tasks, Ultra Analog will deliver the entire analog sonic range with every control at your fingertips wherever and whenever your creative outbursts demand it.
Live in the Studio or Live on Stage
Ultra Analog is packed with premium performance features, including keyboard modes, portamento, and legato functions. And to help you follow your groove, Ultra Analog is equipped with a complete set of MIDI features: an easy-to-use MIDI Learn function for user-defined MIDI maps, min/max parameter range settings, MIDI program change and automation. And for even more action, Ultra Analog provides a user-programmable pattern arpeggiator and high-quality master effects featuring chorus, delay, and reverb.
- 32-voice polyphony
- Entirely based on physical modeling
- Top-quality preset library
- Real time calculation of sound - no samples
- 32-bit floating-point internal processing
- Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Integrated audio recorder to capture performance on the fly
- Integrated browser and locate function for easy navigation and organization of presets
- Import/Export functions for easy sharing of presets
- Unlimited undo/redo capability
- Standalone operation - no host application required
- Standard plug-in formats support
- Full audio and MIDI hardware support
- Simultaneous operation of multiple MIDI ports
- MIDI automation and program change support
- User defined MIDI maps with MIDI Learn
- Module initialization and bypass
- High-quality integrated master effects: chorus, delay and reverb
- MIDI Clock, tap, and host tempo synchronization
A breath of fresh air in a world filled with reproductions and ever increasing complexity. Order today!
Ultra Analog - Virtual Analog Synthesizer Software Specifications:
- Supported Platforms:
- Windows: 98SE, ME, 2000, XP - Pentium III 800MHz - 128MB RAM
- Mac OSX: 10.2 and higher - G4 733MHz - 256MB RAM
- Supported Soundcard Drivers:
- ASIO, DirectX, MME, Sound Manager, Core Audio
- Supported Formats:
- Standalone, VST, DXi, DirectConnect, MAS, RTAS (on OSX), AU