Yamaha POCKETRAK PR7 2GB Portable RecorderProduct #H98039 Yamaha H98039 YBNC Portable & Field Recorders https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Part of the POCKETRAK line of handheld recorders, with XY stereo mic configuration.
Yamaha releases the newest POCKETRAK portable linear PCM recorder, the PR7. Ideal for musicians, the PR7 provides users with an extremely easy-to-use tool for capturing high-quality audio.
The PR7 features newly developed, large, crossed XY stereo microphones that deliver stunning stereo sound with natural depth and accurate imaging. Supporting up to 24-bit/96kHz high-resolution audio that far exceeds CD-quality sound, the PR7 faithfully captures the atmospheric reverberations and subtle nuances of a performance. It can also record in various formats allowing for more lengthy recordings. Additionally, the PR7 comes equipped with five optimized recording presets ideal for band rehearsals or individual practice, as well as well as non-musical applications such as speaking engagements and field recording. The PR7 also allows users to manually adjust HPF and dynamics control settings.
In addition to standard practicing functions such as an onboard tuner and metronome, the PR7 features powerful recording functions ideal for sound-sketching and songwriting. A dedicated overdubbing control allows users to easily lay down additional vocals or instrumentation on an existing track. Punching in and out at specific parts of an audio file can ensure that only the parts you need are committed to the file. Marker editing is a useful indexing function that allows users to insert up to 36 markers in audio files either during recording or playback, providing easy location of a playback position. Markers can also be used to loop a specific section of a file to aid users in practicing or learning a specific phrase or part of the song.
The new recorder comes equipped with an external MIC/LINE input accommodating a variety of external input sources such as condenser microphones or keyboards. It also features high-capacity built-in memory, a microSD/microSDHC card slot for up to 32GB storage, and a built-in speaker allowing users to instantly check their recordings.
With WaveLab LE included in the package, recorded tracks can be easily edited and mastered using a comprehensive set of Steinberg's professional plug-ins. Users can also post their files to the web using the dedicated podcasting function.
With its easy to use interface and flexible functionality, PR7 is an ideal tool for a wide range of applications requiring high-quality sound recording.
- Newly Developed Crossed XY Stereo Microphone
- 24-bit/96kHz Recording
- Mic / Line Input
- Rec Presets
- HPF and Dynamics Control
- Easy Overdubbing
- Marker Editing during Recording and Playback
- Tuner and Metronome
- Adjustable Playback Speed
- WaveLab LE Audio Editing Software
- Pre-recording Function
- 29.5 Hours of Battery Life at PCM 16-bit/44.1kHz
- 2GB Built-in Memory and microSD/microSDHC Card Slot
- Easily Mounted on Tripod
Always be ready, keep the PR7 with you at all times.
POCKETRAK PR7 2GB Portable Recorder Specifications:
- Recording Format:
- WAV (Quantization: 16/24-bit, Sampling frequency44.1/48/88.2/96kHz)
- MP3 (Bit rate: 32/64/128/192/320kbps)
- Playback Format:
- WAV (Quantization: 16/24-bit, Sampling frequency: 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz)
- MP3 (Bit rate: 16-320kbps)
- WMA (Bit rate: 32-192kbps)
- Built-in Memory:
- External Memory:
- microSD card (16MB-2GB),
- microSDHC card (4GB-32GB)
- Overdubbing, Rec Preset(OFF/NEAR/BAND/ SPEECH/FIELD), Marker Editing, Tuner, Metronome, PRC(Pre recording), HPF(ON/OFF), Dynamics control(OFF/LIM*/ALC** HI/ALC LO), Mic input sensitivity select (ALC OFF: 60 steps, ALC ON: 2 steps)
- *LIM=Limiter, **ALC=Auto Level Control
- Playback Speed:
- 50% - 200%
- (exception : 50% - 150% @PCM 96/88.2kHz)
- Built-in Mic:
- Uni-directional condenser microphone, XY stereo type
- Mic / Line Input:
- 1/8"(ø3.5mm) stereo mini phone jack (plug-in power supported)
- Phone / Line Output:
- 1/8"(ø3.5mm) stereo mini phone jack
- Internal Speaker
- microSD card slot x 1
- Connector/Format Mini-B type, USB 2.0 High Speed (1500 kbps), Mass storage class
- Available Battery
- AAA alkaline battery or AAA NiMH battery x 1
- Recording Battery Life
- MP3(64kbps): approx. 44 hours, PCM(16bit/44.1kHz): approx. 29 hours 30 minutes
- Playback Battery Life
- (Headphone) MP3(64kbps): approx. 30 hours, PCM(16bit/44.1kHz): approx. 22 hours 30 minutes
- Dimensions ( W x H x D ) Approx. 46.6(W) x 132.1(H) x 28.7(D) mm
- Weight Approx. 82g (including battery)
- Accessories USB cable x1, AAA alkaline battery x1