- Buy New
A pocket sized stereo digital recorder that uses microSD flash memory cards.
The PR-10 from TASCAM is an extremely compact digital audio recorder. It is ideal for recording interviews, lectures, live music, and much more. This pocket-sized unit can record MP3 files or high-quality WAV at rates up to 24-bit/48kHz. Records to popular microSD flash memory cards, allowing you to record hours of material and share it easily.
The PR-10 features a built-in stereo omnidirectional microphone. A 3.5mm stereo mic/line input makes it easy to connect an external microphone or an instrument, while the 3.5mm headphone/line output jack allows you to connect headphones, external speakers, or route the signal directly to a mixer. The high-speed USB 2.0 port allows you to transfer your recordings to a Mac or PC for editing or sharing.
The PR-10 can be powered by a pair of standard AAA batteries or by USB bus power. Comes with a microSD card, AAA batteries, and a USB cable
- Extremely Compact
- Records WAV or MP3
- Records to microSD Flash Memory card
- USB 2.0 port lets you to transfer your recordings to a Mac or PC
- Built-in stereo omnidirectional microphone and speaker
- Kickstand for tabletop recording
- 3.5mm Mic/Line I/O
- Powered by AAA batteries or USB bus
- Includes 2GB microSD card, AAA batteries, and USB cable
Capture the moment, anywhere!
PR-10 Linear PCM Recorder Specifications:
- Type: Hand-Held Stereo Digital Audio Recorder
- Recording/Reading Methods: microSD
- Recording Bit Rate:
- WAV: 16 and 24-bit
- MP3: 32-320kbps, VBR
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 and 48kHz
- Number of Channels: 2
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit
- 1 x Power Input
- 1 x 3.5mm Mic/Line Input
- 1 x 3.5mm Headphone/Line Out
- 1 x Mini USB Port
- Battery: 2 x AAA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1.45" x 5" x 0.59" (37 x 127 x 15mm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz (51g) (With Batteries)