- Buy New
Designed to save rackspace and installation budgets.
The TASCAM MD-CD1 MiniDisc/CD Combo Deck combines CD playback and MiniDisc recording in a single rackmount unit. Like all TASCAM fixed-installation products, the MD-CD1 is designed for years of trouble-free use.
The MD-CD1 has a host of professional features like RS-232 control, digital I/O (an optional I/O board provides balanced) interfacing, MP3 CD playback, MiniDisc recording at 4X, a wireless IR remote, 12% pitch control for CDs, 16% pitch control for MDs. This TASCAM deck can even play back faster without changing pitch.
- MP3 file playback/ID3 tag display
- ±16% pitch control
- Change tempo without changing key
- Digital & analog outputs
- Transport control with PS/2 Keyboard
- MD Supports Stereo, Mono, LP2, and LP4 mode (REC/PLAY)
- Edit function
- Overwrite recording
- ±12.5% pitch control
- Digital I/O (optical) and analog I/O (RCA)
- PS/2 keyboard input
- 4X speed duplication
- Continuous playback
- Wireless remote
- RS-232C serial control
- 2U rackmountable form factor