Tascam MD-CD1 MiniDisc/CD Combo DeckProduct #241254 Tascam 241254 YBNC Portable & Field Recorders https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Designed to save rackspace and installation budgets.
The TASCAM MD-CD1 has a host of professional features like RS-232 control, digital I/O, and an optional I/O board for balanced interfacing in a single rackmount space. CDs can be played back at up to 12% higher or lower pitch control without fear of the "chipmunk" or slo-mo effect. Discs can be duplicated from CD to MiniDisc at up to 4x speed, and a wireless IR remote is included.
- MP3 file playback/ID3 tag display
- ±16% pitch control
- Change tempo without changing key
- Digital & analog outputs
- Transport control with PS/2 Keyboard
- MD Supports ST, MONO, LP2, and LP4 mode (REC/PLAY)
- Edit function
- Overwrite recording
- ±12.5% pitch control
- Digital I/O (optical) and analog I/O (RCA)
- PS/2 keyboard input
- 4X speed duplication
- Continuous playback
- Wireless remote
- RS-232C serial control
- 2U rackmountable form factor
- Optional balanced I/O board (LA-MC1)