TASCAM DR-08 Linear PCM/MP3 RecorderProduct #485395 TASCAM 485395 YBNC Portable & Field Recorders https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
24-bit/96kHz handheld recorder with adjustable microphones for more accurate recording patterns.
The compact TASCAM Linear DR-08 PCM/MP3 Portable Digital Recorder packs serious audio quality into a handheld dynamo you can carry in your pocket. The DR-08 captures audiophile-quality 96kHz/24-bit WAV files— or web-friendly MP3 files—to robust MicroSD media.
The TASCAM DR-08 recorder's built-in microphones have a unique mechanism to change the width and angle of the elements, allowing you to tailor the pattern for the perfect recording. There's even a built-in kickstand for placing the DR-08 recorder right where you want it. A pair of AAA batteries enables you to record for hours to the included 2GB card, then transfer the recording to your computer using high-speed USB 2.0.
Like TASCAM's other best-selling portable recorders, the DR-08 has features like auto level control and a low-cut filter for clear recordings. Add your own microphone or line-level source using the 1/8" stereo input. The DR-08 has loop and variable speed on playback, allowing you to slow down speed without changing the pitch to learn new music. There's also noise canceling and EQ functions for improved playback timbre.
The TASCAM DR-08 is an ideal portable recorder for songwriters, live performers, business leaders, and even sound designers.
- Portable digital recorder
- WAV recording from 44.1/16-bit up to 96kHz/24-bit
- MP3 recording from 32k-320KBps
- Records to MicroSD media (2GB card included)
- Two cardioid microphones with variable angle mechanism to adjust width and angle of microphone elements
- Variable Speed Playback: adjust the playback speed from 50% to 200% without changing the pitch to learn new music
- Auto recording mode starts recording when the input reaches a certain sound level
- Timer recording mode for beginning recording at a certain time of day
- Manual and automatic gain control modes
- Low cut filter and noise cancel functions for clearer recording and playback
- Built-in foldable stand for desktop recording
- Pre-recording buffer (up to 2 seconds)
- 1/8" stereo mic/line input with plug-in power
- 1/8" stereo headphone/line output
- Playlist and folder management
- Built-in speaker
- Transfer recordings to computer using fast USB 2.0 connection (Micro-USB, B-type connector)
DR-08 Linear PCM/MP3 Recorder Specifications:
- Powered by AAA batteries (included), USB power
- Dimensions: 1.45"W x 5.41"D x 0.59"H (37mm x 137.5mm x 15mm)
- Weight: 2.72oz. (77g) including batteries
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Handling Noise Heard
- Replace Cassette Recorder
Comments about TASCAM DR-08 Linear PCM/MP3 Recorder:
I bought this to record speakers for later posting via a PC to a website. Excellent for this to replace another recording device. 32 gb of memory gives 24 hrs. recording time at mono mp3 quality. Very happy with the product!