Olympus LS-14 Linear PCM Recorder
Portable & Field Recorders
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Tresmic System, with dual-stero and center omni directional microphones.
Olympus knows what it takes to capture brilliance, and the LS-14 Digital Recorder is nothing short of that, brilliant. With its unparalleled recording quality captured by the new Tresmic three microphone system, along with enhanced music functions, the LS-14 the perfect companion for any musician. The Stereo Directional microphones and Center Omni Directional microphone make sure that your performance is captured flawlessly, and allows you to capture lower bass ranges with stunning clarity. An all-in-one solution for musicians the LS-14, offers a display status for the built-in metronome and tuner as well as overdubbing and a pre-recording function. The Smart Mode and Quick Mode dials on the LS-12 allow you to quickly and easily dial in a professional recording without losing focus on the music. Smart Mode adjusts to the best recording level based on the loudest sound, so you're levels will always be optimal loudness. The extra-high quality linear PCM recording has a quantization bit rate of up to 24 bit and a sampling frequency of up to 96 kHz - better than CD-quality sound, and the built-in speaker allows you to enjoy high-quality sound playback anytime, anywhere. There is 4GB of internal memory inside that will ensure immediate recording, and a slot for a micro SD card with the potential to hold up to 32GB of additional memory.
- Tresmic System Stereo Directional and Center Omni Directional mics
- Various music functions
- Mode dial for easy selection between functions
- Smart mode
- 24-bit/ 96kHz linear PCM recording
- High quality speaker
- 4GB of internal memory and micro SD removable media
- PCM and mp3 recording formats
- Up to 46 hours of battery life
- Up to 99 index marks
- Clip stand for easy table placement reducing surface noise
- Tripod hole
When you need to capture the moment, the LS-14 is ready. Oder one for your next rehearsal.
LS-14 Linear PCM Recorder Specifications:
- Recording Format: Linear PCM（WAV）/MP3
- Recording Media: Built-in 4GB Flash Memory Removeable Media SD (SDHC) Card (up to 32GB)
- Frequency characteristics (Internal Microphone): 20Hz～20kHz (Center Mic ON)
- 60Hz～20kHz (Center Mic OFF)
- Card Format: SD, SDHC
- PC Interface: USB
- Speaker: Built-in ø28 mm round dynamic speaker
- Microphone Jack: φ3.5mm, impedance approx. 2ｋΩ
- Earphone Jack: φ3.5mm impedance 8Ω or more
- Line in Jack: φ3.5mm, impedance approx. 10ｋΩ
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Tresmic: Yes
- Smart mode: Yes
- Mode select dial: Yes
- Pre-recording function: Yes
- Over Dubbing function: Yes
- Metronome function: Yes
- Tuner function: Yes
- Lowcut Filter: Yes (100Hz/300Hz)
- Voice Guidance: Yes
- Size: 5.46" x 2.07" x .90"
- Weight: 5.82 oz.
- OS Supported: "Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7/8
- Mac OS X 10.4.11～10.8"
- Package Contents:
- LS-14 Recorder
- Warranty Card
- Instructional Manual
- AA alkaline battery ×2
- USB cable
- Carrying Case