Olympus LS-100 Linear PCM Recorder
Portable & Field Recorders
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Superb hand-held digital recorder with quality microphones and sophisticated I/O.
The Olympus LS-100 is ideal for musicians who want to capture ideas, write music, create demos, rehearse, and record live shows. It’s easy to use and is loaded with useful features including an onboard tuner, metronome and lissajous function (for achieving optimum phase alignment when using external micrphones). Input attenuation makes it ideal for everything from high decibel rock shows to field recording of birdsongs, babbling brooks, and other quiet signals. It even has convenient multi-tracking capabilities.
The LS-100 features superb quality 90-degree directional, stereo condenser microphones that support up to 140 dB of sound pressure. You’ll have all the range you need to record the loudest live performances with minimal clipping, or the quietest acoustic performance. Independent left and right recording levels help you maintain balance and make adjustments on the fly. Two XLR/quarter-inch hybrid inputs let you connect microphones, guitars or other line-output sources. Noise is balanced on both the positive and negative side of the input to achieve a true, clear signal. Provides 48V-24V of phantom power to run condensor microphones or other devices.
- 24 bit/96 Khz linear PCM recording
- Stereo condensor microphones
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- XLR Phantom power supply and phone jack
- Up to eight tracks can be edited simultaneously.
- Overdubbing, voice syncing, tuner and metronome.
- Ideal for podcasting, electronic news gathering, foley artists will appreciate the clear sound. Use it to build soundscapes or capture ambient noise. Birding and nature enthusiasts can record wildlife with lifelike clarity.
- VOICE GUIDANCE.
- Voice feedback for actions lets the user operate the LS-100 without looking at the display.
- VOICE ACTIVATION.
Note to self, order today and record your rehearsals, gigs, the birds in your backyard, or your bright ideas when you're just walking around or driving in your car.
LS-100 Linear PCM Recorder Specifications:
- Recording Format: Linear PCM (WAV) /MP3
- Internal memory: 4GB
- External memory: Max. 64GB (Optional)
- Frequency characteristics; (Internal microphone) 20Hz-20kHz
- MIC jack: 3.5mm, impedance 10kΩ
- LINE IN jack (MIC jack): 3.5mm, impedance 12.5kΩ
- XLR/Phone jack: Impedance 10k Ω
- Phantom power supply: 48V/24V
- EAR jack: 3.5mm, impedance 8 Ω or more
- Maximum headphone output: 10mW + 10W (at load of 16Ω)
- Speaker: Built-in 23 mm round dynamic speaker
- Maximum speaker output: 480mW (Speaker8Ω)
- File editing function: Yes (PCM/MP3)
- Wireless remote control set (RS30W): Yes (Optional)
- Voice activated recording: Voice Sync
- Play Sync recording: Yes
- Pre-recording function: Yes
- Multi Track function: Yes
- Overdubbing function: Yes
- Metronome function: Yes
- Tuner function: Yes
- Lissajous function: Yes
- MP3 Convert function: Yes
- CD Write function: Yes
- Lowcut filter: Yes (100Hz/300Hz)
- Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery x1
- Battery life (Rec): Approx. 12 hours 30 minutes (Lithium-ion battery)
- External Power Supply: AC adapter A514 (Bundled)
- Dimenstions: 3.25” x 2.75” x 1.31”
- Weight: 9.8 oz.
- Compatible OS (USB Connect): Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7 Mac OS X 10.4.11～10.7