Marantz PMD671 Compact Flash RecorderProduct #241688 Marantz 241688 YBNC Portable & Field Recorders https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Record 6 hours of hi-fidelity stereo on one battery charge to CompactFlash or microdrive!
The Marantz PMD671 is the professional's tool to capture live interviews and performances with 24-bit, 96kHz quality in MP3, MP2, BWF, or WAV formats directly to widely available flash cards or microdrives. Features internal condenser mics and balanced XLR inputs with enhanced preamps and 48V phantom power.
Solid state with no moving parts to break, which means rock-solid reliability when your job depends on it. Digital I/O and a USB port let you load files directly into your computer when you get back to the office. 40 assignable quality settings, menu-driven remote operation with the RC600 mic remote (sold separately), and EDL marking for splitting files on the fly.
Includes AC adapter, shoulder strap, battery holder, and 64MB flash card.
- Portable CompactFlash field recorder
- Built-in speaker
- 24-bit/96kHz max recording quality
- Selectable 16- or 24-bit recording modes
- Menu driven remote operation
- USB 2.0 interface and S/PDIF digital I/O
- Auto track mode with programmable time
- Read-after-write feature for field monitoring
- User programmable presets
- Speedy Drag and Drop file transfer to computer hard drive eliminates lengthy realtime process inherent in recording from other media
- Full compatibility with Marantz PMDEdit file management and editing software
- EDL marking system for creating new files on the fly during recordings, simplifies file selection during playback
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- Built-in condenser microphones
- XLR balanced mic/line inputs with Enhanced preamps and 48V phantom power
- Works with the RC600 mic remote (optional)
The Marantz PMD671 is the right tool for the job. Order today, our Dual Guarantees mean you can't go wrong.
PMD671 Compact Flash Recorder Specifications:
- Number of channels: 2(Stereo), 1(Mono)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz(PCM 44.1 kHz, 0,-5 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio mic: 65dB, IEC-A Weighted
- Line: 86 db, IEC-A Weighted
- Dynamic range: 86 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) Mic: 0.08% @ 0 VU
- Line: 0.03% @ 0 VU
- Inputs: 2 x 3-pin XLR, L, R, balanced, 1 x Coaxial S/PDIF digital
- Output: 2 x RCA Phono, L, R, unbalanced, 1 x Coaxial S/PDIF digital out, 1 x USB 2.0 Port
- Headphone output: 1/4" Stereo Phone
- Dimensions: 10.4"W x 2.16"D x 7.3"H
- Weight: 2.86 lbs.
- Compatible formats: MP3, MP2, WAV, and BWF
- Recording/Reading Methods:
- MP2 MPEG1 Layer II Compression, MP3 MPEG1 Layer III Compression
- PCM: 16/24-bit linear PCM
- Recording Bit Rate:
- MP2 Stereo: 284, 256, 192, 128, 96, 64 kbps
- MP2 Mono : 192, 128, 96, 64, 48, 32 kbps
- MP3 Stereo : 320, 256, 160, 128, 80, 64 kbps
- MP3 Mono : 160, 128, 80, 64, 40, 32 kbps
- PCM: 16/24-bit linear PCM
- Sampling Frequency:
- Analog - 16-bit:
- 48, 44.1, 32, 24, 22.05, 16, 12, 11.025, 8 kHz (PCM)
- 48, 44.1, 32, 24, 22.05, 16 kHz (MP3)
- 48, 44.1, 32 kHz (MP2)
- Analog - 24-bit:
- 96, 88.2, 48, 44.1,kHz (PCM)
- 48, 44.1kHz