THE “EVERYONE’S A CRITIC - WRITE A REVIEW GIVEAWAY”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: Music123, Inc., P.O. Box 7470 Westlake Village, CA 91359-7470 ("Music123"). "Sponsor and its agents" shall mean Music123, Inc.; its advertising/promotional and/or fulfillment agencies; and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries; and their respective employees, officers, directors, and agents. Giveaway Administrator shall mean Music123.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of January 29, 2013. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Giveaway, and any website pages and advertisements or promotional materials relating thereto, are intended for viewing only within the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Giveaway if you are not physically located within the United States at the time of entry. Officers, directors, employees, and agents of Music123, Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotional agencies; and their respective officers, directors, and agents (collectively, the "Giveaway Entities"); and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER: This Giveaway begins at 12:01 a.m. (Pacific Time (PST) on January 29, 2013, and ends at 2:00 p.m. (PST) on March 20, 2013 ("Giveaway Period"). You may enter the Giveaway by writing a review for any product listed on the Music123 website. To enter the Giveaway, go to the product you’re reviewing at Music123.com and click the Customer Review tab on the product’s webpage. Click on the Write a Review link, fill in the form, and hit the submit button. Contestants may write reviews on as many different products as they like, so long as the products reviewed are sold by Music123. Music123 product review may not exceed 1,000 words or include offensive or abusive language. No purchase is necessary. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and may be displayed on the site and will not be returned. By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries; for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind; for lost or unavailable network connections; or for failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or any human error that may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Giveaway without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic, and other similar means to enter the Giveaway is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the Entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered on the date the entry is submitted. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: "Potential Winner" will be selected in using the following criteria; the quality of your description of the product’s performance, the quality of your description of how you have used the product, and the quality of your overall evaluation of the product, on or about April 23, 2013, by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Giveaway, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway. Potential Winner will be notified by telephone, U.S. mail, and/or email using the contact information provided at the time of entry ("Prize Notification") and must respond to the Prize Notification within seven (7) calendar days from the first notification attempt ("Deadline"). Such response shall include providing and/or confirming his/her full name and a mailing address ("Mailing Information"), where Sponsor can send an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and W-9 Reporting Form (collectively, the "Giveaway Documents") for the Potential Winner. The mailing address must include a street address (no P.O. Boxes). If a Potential Winner does not provide the Mailing Information in response to the Prize Notification by the Deadline, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing. Sponsor will attempt to award the prize to alternate winners following the same procedure until a Winner is confirmed. Once Sponsor receives a Potential Winner's Mailing Information, a set of Giveaway Documents will be sent to him/her via overnight mail and/or by email. Each Potential Winner (or if the Potential Winner is an eligible minor as defined in his/her state of residence, his/her parent/legal guardian) must sign and return the Giveaway Documents within seven (7) calendar days of the date of receipt or he/she will forfeit the Prize and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected. Provided that the Potential Winner has complied with these Official Rules and meets all the eligibility requirements set forth herein, following Sponsor's receipt of the signed Giveaway Documents, Sponsor shall declare the Potential Winner the Winner ("Winner"). Return of any Prize Notification or Giveaway Documents as undeliverable will result in disqualification, and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing. Sponsor shall repeat the winner selection and notification procedures set forth in this Section 5, until a Winner is confirmed.
- PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Two Hundred Fifty Dollar Music123 Gift Certificate,, Approximate Retail Value (hereafter referred to as ARV) $ 250.00. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Selection and specifics of the Prize will be determined at the Sponsor's sole discretion. All prizes are subject to availability. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. Prize is nontransferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning. The Prize is awarded "AS IS" and without WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- TAXES AND COSTS RELATED TO THE PRIZES: All applicable taxes, including all federal, state, local, and other taxes, and any license and destination charges are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is advised to seek counsel regarding tax liabilities associated with the Prize. All expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the responsibility of Winner, including but not limited to purchases, meals, beverages, airport transport, service fees, medical services, personal expenses, telephone calls, immigration fees, insurance, taxes, gratuities, and other costs. Winner is required to properly fill out a W-9 tax form (included as part of the Giveaway Documents) and may be issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the Prize.
- INTERNET: If for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Giveaway or website; and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway without notice; and to select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure problems; or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems, or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the musiciansfriend.com website; any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the Giveaway.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Each Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in Los Angeles, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and the Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of California.
- WINNER'S LIST: For a Winner's List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: $ 250 Everyone’s A Critic 313,, Winner's List, c/o Music123, Inc., PO BOX 7470 Westlake Village, CA 91359-7470, to be received no later than June 21, 2013
TM and © 2013 Music123, Inc. All rights reserved