Wi Digital AudioLink MP Pocket Portable Stereo Digital Wireless SystemProduct #H81333 Wi Digital H81333 YNBH Other Wireless Devices https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
This wireless solution gets your laptop audio into your live show
Not only is the Wi Digital Systems JM-WAL35p incredibly compact, but it sounds amazing and gives you the capability of seamlessly adding audio from your Mac or Windows computer to your show. Designed to provide wireless audio connectivity directly from one of your computerâs USB ports, the JM-WAL35p powers itself directly from your device without the need for a bulky battery pack and, like other AudioLink devices, has the ability to route to up to eight audio receivers, so a single transmitter can sequentially feed stage, front-of-house, in-ear, and any other audio destination you might need, all at once, all with the touch of the âLinkâ button. it also gives you control of volume, pause, play, and track select functions right from the receiver module, so your sound tech can handle transitions when youâre too busy onstage, entertaining the crowd.
Fully integrated with the entire AudioLine series, the JM-WAL35p helps bring your entire show together with the ease and sound quality inherent in a digital wireless system.
- Incredibly compact design - a full system fits in the palm of your hand
- Crystal-clear uncompressed 48kHz stereo audio
- Full-frequency spectrum response from 15Hz-20kHz
- Dual internal antennas
- Plug ânâ Play driverless USB Class compliant operation
- Instant audio routing - any AudioLink transmitter can feed up to 8 receivers
- Fast, easy, no-tweak setup
Get the versatility of digital wireless. Order yours today.
AudioLink MP Pocket Portable Stereo Digital Wireless System Specifications:
- Transmission Format: 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Bit Rate: 16-bit, 48 kHz Stereo CD Audio Quality (Uncompressed Audio)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz -20kHz
- Frequency Selection: Auto
- Connectors: USB Type A
- Connection type: Hi-speed USB 2.0
- Max input level: 3V RMS
- SNR: > 89 dB
- Distortion: 0.12 % THD
- Antenna: Two Internal Antennas
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 Feet (Max range may be dependent on line of sight and vary due to local conditions)
- Receiver Built-in Controls: Volume Up, Volume Down, Play / Pause / Mute, Next Track, Previous Track, Link (Pairing), Power ON / OFF
- Audio Signal Routing: One Transmitter to eight (8) Different Receivers Sequentially
- Maximum Units Operating at Same Time : 10
- 802.11g/n (WiFi) Network Communications Safe: Yes
- Transmitter Dimensions: 2.8" x 0.44" x 0.98"
- Receiver Dimensions: 1.2" x 0.6" x 3.34"
- Transmitter Weight: 0.025 lbs (0.2 Oz.)
- Receiver Weight: 0.068 lbs (1.08 Oz.)