Nady LINK-16 - Link Wireless SystemProduct #H77399 Nady H77399 YNBH Other Wireless Devices https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Converts any conventional dynamic mic to wireless.
The Nady LINK-16 Wireless System includes the LK-16 Snap-On Transmitter and the MGT-16 Receiver.
The LK-16 Snap-On Transmitter is a miniature, lightweight plug-in transmitter that easily converts wired dynamic microphones to wireless. It will connect to any vocal/instrument dynamic microphone with XLR jack. Transmitter powered by single AAA battery.
The MGT-16 Compact Receiver can be placed anywhere you choose and is powered by internal AA batteries or AC adapter (supplied). This unique system has up to 250 ft. operating range line-of-sight. ASC (Auto-Sync Channel) infrared wireless download pairs transmitter to selected receiver frequency for quick, easy setup.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 16 user-selectable UHF PLL frequencies for interference-free operation
- Up to 250’ operating range, line-of-sight
- ASCTM (Auto Sync Channel) infrared wireless download pairs
- transmitters to selected receiver frequency for quick, easy setup
- Female XLR input connector for mounting transmitter on any hardwired dynamic microphone
- Up to eight hours of battery life from a single AAA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery
- Infrared channel sync with receiver for instant setup
- Power On/Off switch; Power/Low Battery LED indicators; IR Sync LED
- External flexible wire antenna
- Compact, portable, “pedal style” receiver can be placed anywhere
- Dual ¼ wave antennas
- Unbalanced ¼” line output plug
- Power On/Off/Mute switch; Volume Control; LED indicators for Low Battery, and RF Reception; DIP-switch channel selection with IR sync to transmitter; IR Sync LED
- Powered by DC adapter (included) or two AA alkaline batteries for
- portability (Up to 8 hours battery life)
Go wireless with your favorite dynamic mic. Order today.
LINK-16 - Link Wireless System Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–16kHz (-3dB)
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Oscillating System: Phase Lock Loop (PLL)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.8%
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 902.40MHz–923.70MHz
- Modulation: FM (F3E), +/-30KHz normal
- Operating Range: Up to 250 feet (typical, depending on site conditions)
- LK-16 SNAP-ON TRANSMITTER
- RF Power Out: 25mW nominal, 50mW maximum
- Harmonic & spurious emissions: -50dB
- Controls Power: ON/OFF
- LED Indicators: Power ON (Red-single flash), Low Battery (Red flashing)
- Input Impedance: 5KΩ
- Power Consumption: DC 1.5V/90mA
- Battery: One AAA alkaline or NiMH
- Battery life: Up to 8 hours
- Antenna: ¼ wave, permanently attached
- Dimensions: 4.25” W x 1.2” D x 1.0” H (10.8 cm x 3.05 cm x
- 2.54 cm)
- Weight: (w/o batteries) 1.5 oz (42.5 g)
- Housing Construction: ABS Plastic
- MGT-16 RECEIVER
- Controls: Audio Level, Power ON/MUTE/OFF,Frequency Select DIP-switches, IR sync button
- Connectors: Unbalanced ¼”, DC Adapter input jack
- LED Indicators: Power ON (Red-continuous), Low Power (Amber-continuous),RX
- reception (Green), IR Sync LED
- Antennas: Dual ¼ wave, adjustable orientation
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 105dB (w/AC/DC power supply)
- Receiver Sensitivity: -110dBm nominal, 12dB SINAD
- Squelch Sensitivity: -95dBm (minimum/normal setting), adjustable
- Output Impedance: 1.0KΩ
- Power Consumption: DC: 3V/ 115mA or AC/DC adapter: 15VDC/200mA
- Battery: Two AA alkaline or NiMH
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours
- Dimensions: 2.75” W x 5.00” D x 1.88” H (7.0 cm x 12.7 cm x 4.78 cm)
- Weight: (w/o batteries) 5.7 oz (161.6 g)
- Housing Construction: ABS Plastic