Alto Stealth $100 Mail-In Rebate
Get $100 back via mail-in rebate with the purchase of a Stealth Wireless and Stealth Expander pack from Alto Professional. Must purchase both to qualify. See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 12/31/14
- Download rebate
Two additional wireless receivers for the Alto Stealth Wireless system.
The easy-to-use Stealth Wireless system from Alto Professional replaces hundreds of feet of audio cable with a reliable wireless connection. Grow your Stealth Wireless system with the handy Expander Pack, containing two additional single channel receivers.
Build Your Custom Stealth Wireless System
The Stealth Wireless system quickly creates a robust, invisible connection from the output of your mixer to the inputs of your active loudspeakers. Using the Expander Pack, you can additional active loudspeakers to your array to create a larger system, or to provide multi-room coverage. There’s no need to snake, secure, or hide any cabling during set up. After the show, simply disconnect the system and be on your way—no more tedious cable coiling at the end of the night.
- Single-channel receivers (x2) with one XLR output (per unit)
Add-on more wirless connectivity to your Stealth Wireless system. Order today!
Stealth Wireless Xpander Pack Specifications:
- Type: Single Channel Receiver
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels
- RF Frequency: 500~930 MHz
- S/N Ratio: ＞100 dB/A
- RF Sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Image Rejection: ＞70 dB
- T.H.D.: ＜ 0.5％ ﹫1kHz
- LED Indicator: Power On, RF/AF LED Indicator
- AF output Impedance: 660Ω balanced
- Squelch: 3-step & Pilot Tone
- Operation Voltage: 12 VDC，300 mA
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 12.2in x 11.2in x 2.6in
- Weight: 2.5 lb
- Stealth Wireless Receivers (x2)
- Power supplies (x2)
- XLR cables (x2)
- M10 screws (x2)
- Machine screws (x2)
- Hook and loop strips (x2)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual