AirTurn AT-104 with 2 Boss FS-5U FootswitchesProduct #H87103 AirTurn H87103 YNBH Other Wireless Devices https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Designed to keep up with your electronic sheet music without having to take your hands off your instrument.
This AirTurn pedal kit comes with the AirTurn AT-104 Transmitter, Wireless USB Receiver, 2 Boss FS-5U foot switches, and 2 patch cables to connect the transmitter and pedals. Simply plug the cables into the transmitter and the jack of the Boss FS-5U pedals, and the wireless USB receiver into a host computer's USB port, and you are ready for hands-free page turning.
The AirTurn AT-104 is a wireless page-turning transceiver for Windows PC computers. Ideal for musicians who need to read digital sheet music while keeping their hands on their instruments, the AirTurn AT-104 works with the two Boss FS-5U foot switches for forwards and backwards page turns (the right foot switch turns pages forwards, the left foot switch turns pages backwards).
The AirTurn AT-104 is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Surface RT and Windows 8 only - not compatible with Windows XP or iOS devices like the iPad. The AirTurn AT-104 is optimized for use with MusicReader PDF 4 for Mac and PC computers (sold separately). The AirTurn AT-104 emulates a standard keyboard, and will advance the pages of any program that can accept Page Down and Page Up keyboard strokes.
Boss FS-5U Footswitches
The rugged Boss FS-5U foot switches have an extruded metal case with a tongue and groove design, giving you the option to connect the two foot switches together or keep them separate. The Boss FS-5U footswitches are ideal for environments where there is a lot of floor vibration from sub-woofers, amplifiers, and other loud sound environments.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- AirTurn AT-104
- Easy to use with no software to install! Simply plug the receiver into the USB port of your Windows or MAC PC and connect the transmitter to the two Boss FS-5U foot switches
- The AirTurn AT-104 can be used with one Boss FS-5U foot switch to turn pages forwards only, or with both Boss FS-5U foot switches to turn pages forwards and backwards
- Each transmitter and receiver is paired with a unique ID, allowing for multiple AirTurns to be used in the same space (Perfect for bands and large music ensembles)
- The AirTurn AT-104 transmitter runs on 2 AA batteries for up to several weeks at a time (actual usage may vary)
- Approximately 100-foot wireless operating range between transmitter and USB receiver
- AirTurn AT-104 wireless page turning transmitter
- Two Boss FS-5U foot switches
- Two 1/4" to 1/4" patch cables to connect the AT-104 with two Boss FS-5U foot switches
- Wireless USB receiver
- 2 AA batteries
- Instruction manual
Let your feet do the page turning with this system. Order today.