A second-generation Silent instrument with improved features.
Dual piezo pickups under the bridge provide greater dynamic range. 2 EQ modes for enhanced acoustic tone or dry signal. Repositioned output jack so cable drapes behind player. Studio-quality preamp. A redesigned full lower bout accommodates standard shoulder rest. The neck is left unfinished to feel like a standard acoustic instrument.
- Dual piezo pickups under the bridge provide greater dynamic range
- 2 EQ modes for enhanced acoustic tone or dry signal
- Repositioned output jack so cable drapes behind player
- Studio-quality preamp for noise-free performance or recording
- Redesigned full lower bout accommodates standard shoulder rest
Click or call now to order this exceptional performance and practice instrument.
SV-200 Silent Violin Performance Model Specifications:
- Body: Spruce
- Body Color: Brown, Black, Cardinal Red, Ocean Blue
- Chinrest/Tailpiece: Ebony
- Electric Control: Volume, EQ Mode Switch, EQ Control
- Fingerboard/Pegs: Ebony
- In/Out Jacks: mini Headphone Out, 1/4" Line Out
- Neck: Maple
- Power Supply: DC9V, S-006P battery 1 pc.
- Sensor: Piezo Pickup (2 pcs.)
- Side Body: Molded plastics
- String Length: 328 mm 4/4 size violin strings
- Tuning Adjuster: 1, for E string
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha SV-200 Silent Violin Performance Model:
I purchased the SV200 electric violin and I am very happy with it. I needed an instrument I could practice on that wouldn't disturb the neighbors, and also one I can use to play in my band. It has a powerful pickup with a great acoustic sound. I also run this through an effects processor with distortion and it's great!