Quality that far exceeds its price.
The Silver Creek Model 2 Violin 4/4 Outfit is crafted in Europe of carefully selected and aged tonewoods from the Carpathian forest. This Stradivarius model has a carved spruce top with a carved flamed maple back, sides, neck, and scroll. It also has seasoned ebony pegs, purfling, and tailpiece with four Wittner string adjusters, a Guarneri chinrest, French maple bridge, and beautiful hand-rubbed spirit finish. Set up and shop adjusted in the U.S. The Silver Creek Model 2 Violin Outfit comes with Thomastik Dominant strings, a lightweight case with two bow holders and Brazilwood half-lined bow.
- Assembled in Sivler Creek's affiliate Romanian workshop
- Hand-rubbed Golden Brown Spirit Varnish
- Fully hand-carved Carpathian spruce top
- Fully hand-carved Carpathian maple back and sides
- Highly seasoned French maple bridge
- Seasoned ebony fittings
- Four Wittner String adjusters
- Thomastik Dominant Strings
- Rosin Included
- Each Instrument is setup and inspected by hand in Silver Creek's violin workshop in the USA