Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Series Violin E String 4/4 Goldsteel Loop End 26 GaugeProduct #H91175 Pirastro H91175 QFIF Violin Strings https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Offers the tone of gut strings with the advantages of a high-quality synthetic core.
Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings have a synthetic fiber core that produces a complex, brilliant tone that is rich with overtones. These strings are extremely responsive and have an exceptional dynamic range. These expertly crafted strings will capture all the expressive nuances of the player. Evah Pirazzi strings are long-lasting, consistent, and are highly resistant to changes in temperature and humidity.
By working closely with professional musicians, Evah Pirazzi strings have been developed to function extremely well for soloists looking for a string with a full tone, but with a noticeable edge. Computer-aided manufacturing techniques with strict quality-control ensure they will perform at the highest level. Modern PIRASTRO strings set an industry standard.
- Most intensive and brilliant
- Widest possible range of dynamic and soloistic play
- Solid warm tonal fundament
- Voluminous and noble sound characteristic
- Outstanding quick response
- Delicate nuances also within the pianissimo range
- Focused tonal presence
- Optimal left hand feeling
- Soft and immediately playable
- Resistant to changes in temperature and humidity; enormous stability in tone
- All strings are tuned for optimal set harmony
Evah Pirazzi Series Violin E String Specifications:
- Set: E Silvery Steel (ball or loop), A aluminum, D sterling-silver, G sterling-silver
- E string also in goldplated carbon steel available
- Straight or in envelopes (sets also)
- Pirastro color code at the tailpiece end: black spiral on light green
- Weich string gauges
- E: 7.8
- E gold: N/A
- A: 5.6
- A chrome: N/A
- D: 4.4
- D aluminum: N/A
- G 4.4