NS Design CR4 4-String Electric Cello Amber StainProduct #465010 NS Design 465010 QCB Electric Cellos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Step into the 21st century.
The remarkable NS Cello is capable of replicating the delicate and precise tones of its acoustic cousin, as well as allowing remarkable tone shaping through its innovative Polar piezo pickup system.
An elegant design, portability, resistance to changes in temperature/humidity, direct amplification and recording capabilities, and 3 interchangeable support systems offer the cellist an unparalleled instrument—one worthy of both the concert stage and recording studio. The rich tones of the NS Cello are truly inspiring.
Crafted from a maple body with a flame maple top, solid rock maple neck, and a fretless ebony fingerboard with subtly beautiful cascading dot markers. A 3-way toggle switch, volume, bass, and treble EQ control active electronics that provide both electric and acoustic sounds. Includes stand and gig bag.
- Solid rock maple body and neck
- Flame maple top
- Fretless ebony fingerboard
- Cascading dot markers
- 3-way toggle switch
- Bass and treble EQ controls
- Active Polar piezo pickup system
If you're going electric, make it this one. Call us now to get your hands on this beautifully crafted instrument.
CR4 4-String Electric Cello Specifications:
- Controls: Volume, Treble EQ, Switch for Polar pickup, Bass EQ
- Dimensions: Length 37", Width 5.5", Thickness 3.75", Scale Length 27.36"
- String Spacing (4-string): bridge 1.9", nut .94"
- String Spacing (5-string): bridge 2.4", nut 1.18"
- String Spacing (6-string): bridge 2.8", nut 1.3"
- Tuning Machines : 18 to 1 ratio fully encased worm gear tuners
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.