LR Baggs Non-Terminated Violin PickupProduct #H78801 LR Baggs H78801 QFB Bowed Instrument Pickups https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The standard for over a decade!
The LR Baggs Violin Pick-up features a miniature vibration transducer cast right into the bridge. The transducer is designed to accept the tone-rich left/right movement of the bridge, reject feedback, eliminate scratchy nasal sounds, and trace the natural sound of the instrument. The LR Baggs Violin Pick-up has set the standard since its inception over a decade ago, and it is the top choice of more top pros - including Alison Krauss, Michael Doucet, Darol Anger, Jean-Luc Ponty - than any other pick-up.
As an integral part of the bridge, it effortlessly captures the instrument's inherent dynamics. The selective admittance pattern is aligned so that the signal is generated as the bridge moves in a left-right motion (in response to the string vibrations). The transducer also rejects any impulse directed to the plane of the bridge, minimizing annoying finger squeaks, body noise and feedback.
The LR Baggs Violin Pick-up also features unprecedentedly consistent performance, and will not affect the tone of your favorite violin. By comparison, "stuck on" or "wedged in" pickups mute the instrument's natural acoustic sound and do not provide consistent results. The Baggs Violin Pick-up is handmade with pride, using the finest quality materials and proven technology. Each pickup is quality tested and carries a one year warranty.
- Highly selective miniature sensor is epoxy-embedded in the bridge itself for unsurpassed sensitivity. No stuck-on or wedged-in appendage can match its response
- Sensor is sensitive only in the rich left-right mode to bring out the true character of your violin yet reject extraneous string and body noise
- Does not alter the inherent acoustic qualities of the instrument
- Studio quality response makes it a viable tool for recordings
- High feedback resistance for stress-free high sound pressure levels on stage
- The pickup is a miniature vibration transducer cast directly into an Superieur Despiau "Two Tree" maple bridge for maximum sensitivity and signal transfer
- Even string to string balance
- Can be plugged directly into most combo amps with great results, even without a preamp*
- Comes inset in a high quality Superior Despiau "Two Tree" maple bridge for optimum acoustic response
- Though the Violin pick-up does not require use of a preamp, best results in most situations will result from using a high-quality, clean gain preamp
Play your favorite instrument and be heard in any venue.