Knilling Heritage Viola OutfitProduct #H73126 Knilling H73126 QBA Acoustic Violas https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The knilling Heritage Viola Outfit boasts a solid carved German instrument, crafted from choice European spruce and seasoned maple with inlaid purfling, full corner blocks and lining. Ebony trim includes pegs, nut, fingerboard, tailpiece, saddle and endpin. Fully shop adjusted, including four Buschman tuners, German maple bridge, and D’Addario Prelude strings. Outfit includes thermoplastic case with aluminum valance, fiberglass bow, rosin and pitchpipe.
- Solid carved German instrument
- Crafted from choice European spruce and seasoned maple
- Inlaid purfling
- Full corner blocks and lining
- Ebony trim includes pegs, nut, fingerboard, tailpiece, saddle and endpin
- 4 Buschman tuners
- German maple bridge