D'Addario Pro-Art Series Viola C String
(13-14 Short Scale)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A warm, mellow tone.
Pro-Art synthetic core viola G strings have a warm, mellow tone. These strings are less sensitive to humidity and temperature changes and break in quickly. Pro-Art G strings are manufactured at a lower tension in order to maximize bow response, tonal blend and playability. These are the perfect choice for players seeking a warm, dark tone.
All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
- Long-scale viola (body length 16"-16-1/2") with a playing length of 15" (380mm)
- Medium-scale viola (body length 15"-15-3/4") with a playing length of 14-1/8" (360mm)
- Short-scale viola (body length 13"-14") with a playing length of 13" (330mm)
- Medium tension
- Ball-end strings with red and blue silking
- Silver winding for medium and short scale strings; Choice of silver or tungsten-silver winding on long scale strings
- Synthetic core produces a warm, mellow tone
- Less sensitive to humidity and temperature changes, and break in quickly
Make your instrument sound its best. Order new strings today.