D'Addario Helicore Series Cello High E String
(4/4 Size Medium)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Warm, rich sound that's impervious to fluctuations in humidity.
D'Addario's Helicore cello high E strings are justifiably popular; they offer a warm, rich sound that's remarkably similar to gut or synthetic core strings. Unlike gut, however, their all-metal construction renders them impervious to fluctuations in humidity and temperature. Helicore strings have a multi-strand high-carbon steel core that produces flexible response and range. The core is overlaid with exotic alloy windings that provide extremely quick bow response and outstanding projection. The end result is a versatile string with very long playing life that is extremely stable under all playing conditions.
- Ball end string with yellow and blue silking
- Medium tension
- Stranded steel core provides optimum playability and produces a clear, warm tone
- Aluminum winding
- Versatile string that works well for a wide variety of playing styles and instruments
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Trust D'Addario to make better strings. Order today.