Cremona SV-175 Violin Outfit 1/2 SizeProduct #585753 Cremona 585753 QAAA Student Violins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Popular student model.
All Cremona SV-175 Premier Student Violins are designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. Featuring select tone woods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone, adjusted to NAFME / MENC specifications, each instrument is finished in a beautiful translucent brown that lets the grain show through and skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. To complete these outfits, each violin outfit has been upgraded to include a Travelite oblong violin case with built-in hygrometer, and an exceptional octagonal brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine horsehair! Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Select solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman dyed hardwood
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Antique translucent brown
- Bow: LB-13 octagonal select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished ebony frog
- Case: TL-33 Standard Travelite oblong case with two bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4 - 1/16
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Deep Lovely Sound
- Easy To Play
Comments about Cremona SV-175 Violin Outfit:
Beautiful and affordable. Very happy with case and bow as well. I am a 32 year old novice and I have only had a few lessons. I purchased this instrument on the advice of my brother in law an accomplished musician. It was a great deal and it is perfect for me as a beginner. No issues with the instrument.