Everything you need to play the violin.
All Cremona Premier Student Violins are designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. They are handsome instruments that have a rich and satisfying sound, play well, and are built to withstand the rigors a student instrument sometimes has to endure. The new and improved Cremona SV-175 is no exception. This is the 1/2 version of the SV-175.
It features solid carved maple and spruce, and meets or exceeds all Music Educators National Conference approved specifications. Each instrument has been upgraded to include a beautiful new translucent warm brown finish which lets the grain show through. It is skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear.
To complete this outfit, it includes the new Travelite TL-33 oblong violin case with built-in hygrometer, and an exceptional LB-13 J. La Salle octagonal Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine unbleached horsehair.
- Hand-carved solid Spruce top
- Hand-carved solid highly flamed maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Inlaid purfling
- New translucent warm brown finish
- Ebony fingerboard and fittings
- VP-61 alloy tailpiece with (4) built-in fine tuners
- New LB-13 octagonal Brazilwood bow with genuine unbleached white horsehair
- VP-203 Cremona 3-star bridge
Order today and give your progress in music the advantage it deserves.