Open Box (Mint) Cremona SV-1500 Master Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Premium tonewoods and design for the discerning player.
Introducing the Maestro SV-1500 by Cremona. This Master Series violin is the perfect blend of thousands of years of skilled manufacturing techniques with the best materials possible to create a modern masterpiece. From the premium solid tonewoods, to the polished boxwood trim and ebony fittings, this violin is truly a superb instrument in every aspect. Each violin is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Premium solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Premium solid flamed maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Boxwood
- Tailpiece: Polished Boxwood with E fine tuner
- Chin Rest: Stradivarius Boxwood
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: Anton Breton VNS-150 Perlon strings
- Finish: Traditional warm brown spirit oil varnish
- Bow: LB-17 octagonal select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished ebony frog
- Case: TL-35 Deluxe Travelite oblong suspension case with four bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4