Open Box (Mint) Cremona SV-150 Premier Student Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Hand-carved select solid tonewoods create incredible tone.
The Cremona SV-150 violin outfit is a fine example of an instrument whose value and quality far surpass its price tag. Each outfit includes a violin that is completely hand-carved from select solid tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone and fitted with top quality boxwood pegs, chin rest and composite tailpiece to assure that it not only sounds great, but has a look of elegance not usually found in instruments at this price point. Another great feature you will find in this violin and other instruments that make up the Premier Student Series is that each outfit comes equipped with top-quality D'Addario Prelude strings that improve the player experience and brings out the best tone possible in these lovely instruments. As part of every outfit, each SV-150 violin comes protected in its very own TL-33 case - providing the optimum balance between lightweight design and extreme impact protection, and a high-quality J.LaSalle brazilwood bow to make this already perfect outfit one of the best available at this price point! Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Select Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Boxwood
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman Boxwood
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Antique translucent brown lacquer
- Bow: LB-13 octagonal select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished ebony frog
- Case: TL-33 Standard Travelite oblong case with two bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4 - 1/16