Open Box (Mint) Cremona SV-1400 Maestro Soloist Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Premium solid tonewoods and exceptional design make this a violin to standout from the crowd.
Any serious violinist would be thrilled to own an instrument that looks and sounds this beautiful. The SV-1400 Maestro Soloist, with its well-figured, one-piece maple back is highlighted by its lovely dark-brown oil varnish is the instrument that will be the talk of other players. As its name implies, this is the first choice for an aspiring soloist with premium Solid spruce top, premium solid flamed maple back and sides, plus boxwood trim, the SV-1400 will give you a lifetime of enjoyment! This instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Premium solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Premium solid flamed maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Boxwood
- Tailpiece: Polished Boxwood with E fine tuner
- Chin Rest: Stradivarius Boxwood
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: Anton Breton VNS-150 Perlon
- Finish: Traditional dark brown spirit oil varnish
- Bow: LB-17 octagonal select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished ebony frog
- Case: TL-35 Deluxe Travelite oblong suspension case with four bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4