Cremona SV-140 Premier Novice Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Exceptional violin outfit for aspiring students.
Cremona SV-140 Premier Novice Violin Outfits offer exceptional student instruments that are not only affordable, but also have the right combination of quality features that make the learning process easy and inspiring. From the solid hand carved tonewoods used for the construction of each instrument, to the flamed maple in translucent light red finish for a look of traditional elegance, the well-chosen case and bow-and now D'Addario Prelude strings to complete these perfect outfits-teachers, students and parents alike will appreciate why Cremona is the first name in student bowed instrument outfits! Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Select solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Boxwood
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Stradivarius Boxwood
- Bridge: Cremona 2-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Translucent light red lacquer
- Bow: AB-112 round brazilwood horsehair bow with ebony frog
- Case: Lightweight semi-shaped foam
- Sizes: 4/4 - 1/16