Open Box (Mint) Cremona SV-1260 Maestro First Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Solid tonewoods and exceptional design for an extradordinary experience.
The one-piece, highly-flamed back on every Cremona SV-1260 Maestro Violin Outfit must be seen to believe. Only the finest select woods are chosen for production of each instrument to enhance the already amazing tone of these superb First violin outfits. Finished with a traditional spirit oil varnish and Hill-style Boxwood trim, this violin is as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Select solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid flamed maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Hill-style Boxwood pegs; ebony nut and saddle
- Tailpiece: Polished Boxwood with E fine tuner
- Chin Rest: Stradivarius Boxwood
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: Anton Breton VNS-150 Perlon strings
- Finish: Traditional spirit oil varnish
- Bow: LB-17 octagonal select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished ebony frog
- Case: TL-35 Deluxe Travelite oblong suspension case with four bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4