Cremona SV-100 Premier Novice Series Violin Outift
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal start for students.
The cost of getting the right instrument for an aspiring violin player never became easier than with the Cremona SV-100 Premier Student Violin Outfit. High quality tonewoods are expertly crafted into instruments that play and sound great, ultimately encouraging the learning process. Add to that a set of USA-made D'Addario Prelude strings, the educator's preferred string for students, and a professional setup and the Cremona SV-100 Violin Outfit will exceed the expectations of parents, students and teachers when it comes to tone, playability and value! Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Dyed rosewood
- Fittings: Dyed rosewood
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman dyed rosewood
- Bridge: Cremona 2-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Translucent warm brown lacquer
- Bow: AB-110 round brazilwood horsehair bow with rosewood frog
- Case: Lightweight semi-shaped foam with two bow holders
- Sizes: 4/4 - 1/32