The passion and drama of the Roma.
The Roma honors Romania’s violin making traditions in both materials and workmanship. It is ideal for the student changing from a first violin or viola to a more full-featured instrument. Comes with case and bow, care products and a professional setup.
- Top: Carpathian spruce
- Back & Sides: Carpathian maple European tonewood
- Neck: Solid maple with oiled finish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Glasser TLP703
- Chin Rest: Stradivarius Style
- Bridge: Upgraded French maple
- Finish: Amber Golden Brown
- Bow: Octagonal bow, well-aged Brazilwood, straighter, denser grain
- Case: Deluxe violin foam
- Strings: Piranito, Europe’s #1 educational string
- Size: 1/8 to 4/4
- Purfling: InlaidSelect woods
- Quality strings
Complete outfit, step-up instrument. order soon.