Bellafina Roma Select Series Viola Outfit
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Special hand-selected Carpathian spruce top with flamed Carpathian maple back and sides.
The Bellafina Roma Select Viola features a special hand-selected Carpathian spruce top, and the back is upgraded with European flamed maple. This subtle combination makes a noticeable difference in richer sound and more even tone throughout.
This European instrument has an ebony tailpiece with black and gold Hill E adjustor for excellent tuning stability, plus an enhanced French bridge for strength and utilize parchment placement over the A-string slot to keep it from creating any wear damage. The upgraded octagonal bow features a fully lined frog. Each Bellafina instrument is set up in the USA to MENC specifications, which means that your instrument will sound great and play well as soon as you take it out and tune it to pitch.
This already outstanding instrument is paired with Pirastro Tonica strings - Europe's top-selling synthetic core string. It contains a nylon core that allows the string to produce a full and lively, well-rounded sound across all four strings. They respond easily to any bowing style and provide a musical sound that your audience will fully appreciate.
- Top: Carpathian spruce
- Back and Sides: Carpathian maple, flamed
- Neck: Solid maple with oiled finish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony with single black/gold Hill E-adjuster
- Chin rest: Stradivarius style
- Bridge: Enhanced upgraded French with A-string-parchment
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: Pirastro Tonica, Europe's top-selling synthetic core string
- Finish: Amber golden brown
- Bow: Upgraded octagonal bow, premium brazilwood, optimal grain density
- Case: Deluxe viola foam
- Size: 15-16
Order this high-quality outfit today.