Musitek SmartScore MIDI Edition Precision Music Scanning SoftwareProduct #500966 Musitek 500966 YUF Notation Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Sheet music to MIDI in seconds.
Scan multiple pages of printed sheet music and watch as SmartScore MIDI software reconstructs it electronically onscreen in seconds, ready for playback, editing, and transposition with SmartScore MIDI Edition. Export MIDI files to other programs, including Apple GarageBand. An elegant interface includes split screen viewing of both the original sheet music and the editable SmartScore ENF view. With the Tile feature, you can simultaneously view MIDI data in the familiar Piano Roll, Overview, and Event list formats.
SmartScore MIDI conveniently works on both Macs and PCs.
- 4 staves max recognized
- No text or lyrics
- No printing
- MIDI output only
- No tab or percussion
- Smart scanning interface with automatic scanner settings
- No expertise required
- Automatic resolution (dpi) selection
- Simplified multi-page scanning within a single file
- Recognition accuracy exceeds 99% on well-printed scores
- Recognizes more musical symbols more accurately
- Improved text and lyric OCR
- Complex structures recognized including repeats, segnos, coda signs, broken systems (coda breaks), cross-staff beaming/voicing, optimized systems, ossias, and grace notes
- Realistic nuance
- Most tempo, dynamic, and articulation marks are recognized and automatically applied to playback
- Assign different instrument sounds to parts with a single click
- Assign different sounds to contrapuntal voices
- Automatic Drum Groove instantly adds rhythms based on style and beat. Insert unlimited number of grooves
- Graphical velocity and tempo controllers for varying dynamics/tempo
- Control default playback behavior of trills, accents, ritards, hairpins, accelerandos, pickup and closeout measures
- MIDI editor includes familiar Piano Roll, Overview and Event List
- Two-way Notes-MIDI-Notes transparency
- Advanced music editing
- New digital scoring environment rebuilt from the ground-up for maximum ease and simplicity
- Now it's easier than ever to edit scanned electronic sheet music or to create professional scores
- Flexible score displays: Continuous horizontal view or Multi-page view
- Error check automatically highlights problem measures
- System width tabs
- Plus line, staff and system spacing tabs
- Advanced page layout controls and print previewing. Create production-quality page formats for print or PDF output
- Transpose by key or by clef for diverse instruments
- Extract parts out of scores or combine parts into a conductor's score
- Program and Document preferences. Change the look and feel of the interface to suit your needs
- Karaoke view with moving or stationary bouncing ball and moving or refreshed lyrics
- Create musical scores from preset templates or from imported MIDI files
- Save to MIDI Type I and Type II formats
Turning your sheet music into MIDI files is a cinch with SmartScore MIDI Edition. Order today.
SmartScore MIDI Edition Precision Music Scanning Software Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Windows Vista/XP/200x
- Pentium I or better
- 256MB RAM + 50MB disk space
- OS 10.4 (Tiger)
- G3 or better / Dual Core for Universal
- 256MB RAM + 50MB disk space
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fairly Accurate
- It Works Faster Than Me
- Just Get A Kick Out Of It
- Lite Installation
- Tempo Control Goes Back
- Verification Required
- Figure Out Good Songs
- Learn New Songs
- Midi To Other Format
Comments about Musitek SmartScore MIDI Edition Precision Music Scanning Software:
Pros: Fast install, accurate for most pdf files I downloaded, I just clicked on the defaults.
Cons: The tempo could be off and the tempo slider keeps going back to the center.
Notes: To get MIDI output use save as. And I think the difference between MIDI 0 and MIDI 1 is that the latter one allows different MIDI channels to stay separately while the former combines all of the channels.
This worked better for me than Sharp EYE from a couple of years ago.
If the pdf file has multiple pages, this tool takes care of that.
- Primary use:
- Computer Platform: