Tascam DP-006 Digital 6-Track PocketstudioProduct #H95796 Tascam H95796 YBNA Multitrack Recorders https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Lightweight, portable 6-track digital multitrack recorder.
Portable digital recorders are a necessity for all songwriters, and the TASCAM DP-006 Digital POCKETSTUDIO is a great choice. Jot down all of the key components to your songs using this professional sounding multi-track recorder. Be ready wherever creativity strikes.
Built-In High-Quality Stereo Condenser Microphones
The DP-006 comes with two condenser microphones built directly in the front of the unit so you can record vocals or acoustic guitar anytime without the need for extra equipment or set-up time. TASCAM held many evaluation tests to secure the best sounding microphones and structures. Modeled after the top-selling DR series microphones, you can be assured you're receiving top-quality, Moreover the DP-006 was designed with a tripod mount for versatile set-up and placement.
Simple and Easy-to-Use Interface
The DP-006 is designed for on-the-spot recording. No unnecessary features were included that might complicate the recording to ensure easy functionality. Designed with Analog functionality and dedicated control knobs the DP-006 POCKETSTUDIO is one of the simplest to use songwriting scratchpads on the market.
Carry It with you everywhere in your gig bag. The DP-006 features ultra-lightweight designs to ensure portability. It weighs in at only 360g (without AA batteries).
Two Analog Inputs for External Mics and Electric/Acoustic Guitar, Etc.
The DP-006 has two input terminals by phone-jack, these terminals provide to connect an external microphone, an electric-acoustic guitar and a line-level device like a synthesizer. Alternately with the help of a conversion cable you can connect a tablet device like the iPad (conversion cable is not included).
- Up to six tracks recording (2 mono tracks+ 2 mono/stereo switchable tracks)
- CD-quality recording (16bit/44.1kHz)
- Two tracks simultaneous recording/ six tracks simultaneous playback
- Dedicated stereo master track available
- Record to SD/SDHC card (Up to 32GB)
- 2 built-in omni-directional condenser microphones
- Microphone sensitivity can be selected from 3-positions (Low/Mid/High)
- Two TS 1/4" mic/line inputs
- INPUT A can connect high-impedance instrument directly (Like an electric-guitar)
- Independent LEVEL/PAN(BALANCE) knobs for each track
- 15mW/ch headphone output
- 128x64 dot-matrix LCD
- Four AA batteries operation up to 9 hours (When recording, using the eneloop battery)
- Optional AC adapter ready (TASCAM PS-P520)
- Can connect to an external battery pack (TASCAM BP-6AA)
- Tripod screwhole
- Direct locate function by jog-wheel
- Repeat playback between IN/OUT point
- Track edit functions (CLONE TRACK, CLEAN OUT, SILENCE, CUT, OPEN)
- Bounce function allows recording of more six tracks
- UNDO/REDO (UNDO HISTORY) function
- Chromatic tuner and metronome included
- High-speed data transfer by USB 2.0 connection
- Backup and restore songs
- File import/export by WAV format (mono/stereo)
- Export stereo master file as stereo WAV format
- 2GB SD card included
Be prepared whenever inspiration strikes. Order the DP-006 today.
DP-006 Digital 6-Track Pocketstudio Specifications:
- Recording media: SD card (512MB-2GB), SDHC card (4GB-32GB)
File system: TASCAM original (MTR partition) / FAT32 (FAT partition)
Connectors: 6.3mm (1/4") TS-jack, UNBALANCED
Input impedance: 10kOhms or more (INPUT A:MIC/LINE), 1MÎ (INPUT A:GUITAR)
Nominal input level: -10dBV
Maximum input level: +6dBV
Built-in microphones: Omni-directional condenser microphone x 2
Connectors: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini jack
Nominal output level: -16dBV
Maximum output level: 0dBV
Connectors: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini jack
Maximum output level: 15mW+15mW or more (THD+N less than 0.1%, 32ohms loaded)
Connectors: USB Mini-B type 4-pin
Format: USB2.0 HIGH SPEED mass storage class
Continuous battery operation time
Alkaline battery (EVOLTA) About 8H (Using line input/recording) About 8.5H (Using headphone/playback)
Nickel-metal battery (eneloop) About 9H (Using line input/recording) About 9.5H (Using headphone/playback)
Power: Four AA batteries (Alkaline or nickel-metal battery)
Power consumption: 1W(Maximum)
Dimensions (WxHxD): 155mm — 41.5mm — 107mm
Weight: 360g (without batteries)
Operating temperature: 5-35C
Backup memory: In the PREFERENCE, contents of "Repeat Int", "Auto Pwr Save" and "Contrast"
Accessories: 2GB SD card, AA battery x4, USB cable (80cm), Warranty card, Owner's manual
Operating system requirements
OS Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
OS Mac OS X Jaguar (V10.2), Mac OS X Panther (V10.3), Mac OS X Tiger (V10.4), Mac OS X Leopard (V10.5), Mac OS X Snow Leopard (V10.6.8), OS X Lion (V10.7),OS X Mountain Lion(V10.8)
Frequency response 20Hz to 20kHz (+1/-3dB, INPUT (MIC/LINE) to LINE OUT)
Distortion Less than 0.05% (INPUT (LINE) to LINE OUT)
S/N ratio More than 81dB (INPUT (MIC/LINE) to LINE OUT)