Open Box (Mint) Cakewalk V-Studio 100 Portable Music Studio
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Create, record, produce, and perform music with or without a computer.
V-Studio 100 is a portable music production system that lets you create, record, produce, and perform music with or without a Mac or PC.
V-Studio 100 works with all the leading digital audio workstations on the market today including Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, and SONAR. It includes the critically acclaimed V-Studio 100 hardware which combines an audio interface, control surface, digital mixer, and SD WAVE recorder into one compact, portable design. In addition, V-Studio includes the VS Production pack”a collection of 10 essential effects and instruments that will enhance your productions in any Mac or PC digital audio workstation.
V-Studio 100 is based on technology found in Cakewalk's flagship V-Studio 700 music production system with some new added functionality. Its compact, all-in-one design is portable enough to take anywhere for your mobile recording needs and powerful enough to be the centerpiece of your home studio.
With your computer
Take control of your music production using the V-Studio 100 as a high-quality audio and MIDI interface and DAW controller. Connect to a Mac or Windows and use your favorite software such as Cubase, Logic, SONAR, and others, or the included SONAR VS digital audio workstation (Windows Only). Take your music to the next level with the VS Production Pack”a powerful collection of effects and instruments for Mac and Windows.
Away from your computer
Record directly to V-Studio 100's SD-card wherever or whenever inspiration strikes”without the need to boot up your computer. Take the VS-100 to your live gigs and use its digital mixer, reverb, compression, and EQ to mix vocals and other instruments. Use its SD recorder to play backing tracks that you produced on your computer. Even record a mix of your set directly to the SD-card. Then transfer your recorded audio to your computer for additional editing and tracking. When you're done, upload it to the internet, burn CDs, and more.
Included VS Production Pack
VS Production Pack In-depth details:
A seven-stage processor specifically fine-tuned for shaping and sculpting incredible sounding vocal tracks.
Get more volume and punch from your final mix with this easy to use limiter/maximizer. Boost 11 gives you professional results with a simple to use interface.
Guitar Rig 3 LE
Plug in to this award-winning guitar amp modeler from Native Instruments. It includes 3 amps & cabinets, 11 effects, tuner, metronome, and over 50 presets.
Easy-and-powerful zero-latency channel processing for adjusting L/R channel placement, gain, pan/width, and phase; and more.
Features over 400 sound programs, ranging from real bass, organ, and electric piano samples to cutting-edge synth sounds and rhythmic grooves.
Access rich, hypnotic, and rhythmic basses, leads, and pads. Includes over 200 programs and hundreds of oscillator shapes. Perfect for today's pop, dance, and electronic music.
Studio Instruments Bass
Play essential bass lines in a variety of styles and easily transpose them to the key of your song Includes patterns in a variety of styles: Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Blues, Funk, and more.
Studio Instruments Drums
Create drums parts for your songs and play prerecorded drum grooves in a variety of styles including: Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, Jazz, Blues, Funk, and more. Drums pulse and cymbals crash in time with the music.
Studio Instruments Electric Piano
Play and record using a variety of electric keyboard sounds”from classic to modern. Includes patterns in a variety of styles: Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, Jazz, Blues, Funk, and more.
Studio Instruments Strings
Add lush and ambient sounds your songs”from the orchestral to the cinematic. Play commonly used string section parts in a variety of styles”easily transpose them to the key of your song.
- VS-100 Audio Interface
- 8 in + mix/6 out
- 24-bit/96 kHz quality
- 2 Mic Pre-amps w/Phantom Power, MIDI I/O
- Hi-Z Guitar Input
- ASIO, WDM, WASAPI, Core Audio support
- Compatible with DAWs such as Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, and SONAR
- VS-100 Control Surface
- Use with any DAW through Mackie Control
- 100 mm motorized, touch-sensitive fader
- 5 rotary encoders, 11 buttons, and transport control
- Advanced control of SONAR through Active Controller Technology
- Dynamic LCD display
- Programmable footswitch
- VS-100 Digital Mixer
- Ideal for mixing small bands, solo musicians, DJs, home studios
- 8 inputs, 6 outputs, plus headphone out
- 4 types of reverb
- 6 channels of EQ with LCD plot
- 6 channels of Compression with threshold and compression meter
- Meter & FX Display on LCD
- VS-100 SD recorder
- Record away from your computer
- 2 channel wave recording and playback
- Capture rehearsals and live performances or play along to backing tracks
- Play backing tracks and record your mix simultaneously
- Easily transfer audio to and from any computer via USB
- Built-in metronome
- VS Production Pack
- Phenomenal suite of 4 effects and 6 instruments for Mac and Windows
- VX-64 Vocal Strip
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3 LE
- Boost 11 Peak Limiter
- Channel Tools
- Cakewalk Studio Instruments Bass
- Cakewalk Studio Instruments Drums
- Cakewalk Studio Instruments Electric Piano
- Cakewalk Studio Instruments Strings
- Dimension LE
- Rapture LE
- SONAR VS Digital Audio Workstation (Windows Only)
- Included for Windows customers getting started with digital recording
- Record, arrange and edit your project with an easy to understand user interface
- Get creative with 64 audio tracks and unlimited MIDI tracks
- Create tracks with 5 included virtual instruments and genuine Roland sounds
- Create backing tracks easily with new Loop Explorer and included content
- Sweeten tracks with 12 studio-quality FX including Reverb, Delay, and more
- Mix like a pro using Console view with built-in EQ on every channel
An all-in-one solution for home studio and location recording that will make SONAR users smile.
V-Studio 100 Portable Music Studio Specifications:
- System Requirements
1+ GB RAM (2+ GB recommended)
8+ GB Hard Disk Space
1024 X 768 screen resolution or higher
DVD ROM Drive for installation
Mac OS X 10.4.11, Mac OS X 10.5.6 and higher (does not support the Mac OS X Classic environment, including running the Classic environment simultaneously, and SONAR VS software does not support Macintosh)
Intel Core2Duo Processor or higher (If you are using this product with an application that requires a certain level of performance, that application must support the CPU that is installed in your Macintosh)
Microsoft Windows Vista, XP Home/Professional SP2 or later (does not support Windows XP Media Center Edition or XP Professional x64; when running Vista x64, SONAR VS runs in the 32 bit emulation layer; Macintosh computers running Microsoft Windows are not officially supported)
Intel Core Processor 1.5GHz or higher
Optional: CD R Drive for CD writing; Internet Connection and Web Server
Space with FTP Access for uploading music via Cakewalk Publisher