Microboards LightScribe DVD/CD Premium PRO 1 to 3 DuplicatorProduct #501150 Microboards 501150 YBTBA Multiple Duplicators https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Burn and label your discs in one machine, with or without a PC.
Use the Microboards LightScribe Premium PRO to burn LightScribe CD-Rs, DVD+Rs, or DVD-Rs one at a time or by the thousands. Burn CDs at 48X and DVDs at 18X. When the job completes, turn the discs over and print ten labels all at once with LightScribe's laser-etching technology by HP.
A built-in hard drive allows you to store multiple master disc images and label designs, or extract audio tracks and mix your own discs. The intuitive 5-button panel and multi-line display make copying discs easy for the novice user while keeping all the high-end, power-user features that the most demanding customers have come to expect from Microboards like disc verification mode and adjustable recording speeds.
Labeling time depends heavily on content, hardware, media and print mode used. Typically for title-only content, a labeling time of 2-5 minutes can be expected. For full disc graphics in Best quality mode, labeling times of 20-35 minutes can be expected.
Quality components and careful assembly—backed by industry leading service—ensure you'll be burning discs and printing labels trouble-free for years to come.
- Adjustable recording speeds
- Burns CD-R, DVD-R, and DVD+R
- Burn 3 discs simultaneously
- Flip discs over and burn grayscale LightScribe images
- Built in hard drive allows multiple master disc image and label design storage
LightScribe DVD/CD Premium PRO 1 to 3 Duplicator Specifications:
- Print speed: 17-22 minutes, full-coverage disc; approximately 2-5 minutes, text disc
- Burn speed: CD 48x, DVD 18X
- Supported formats: CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R
- Connectivity: Standalone or PC-connectable
- Verification: Bit-to-bit for data modes only
- Track extraction: Yes
- Power: 100~240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Environment: 10 C~40 C
- Humidity: 20%~80%
- Software: LightScribe Label Designer, Zulu2