EZ Dupe 100 Disc Autoloader DVD/CD DuplicatorProduct #620006 EZ Dupe 620006 YBTBA Multiple Duplicators https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A 100 disc DVD/CD duplicator that is fully automated.
Simply relax while the powerful EZ Dupe 100 Disc Autoloader takes full command of your DVD or CD duplication projects. Every aspect of this duplicator is automated—picking, loading, and copying. Additionally, when it detects bad discs the EZ Dupe CD/DVD replicator will dispose of them in a convenient drawer for EZ retrieval. EZ to use and maintain, this duplication workhorse will be a potent asset to your DVD and CD publishing arsenal.
- Standalone system, no computer required
- "Clean Room" environment protects each project
- Triple drive makes 3 copies at a time
- No reader drive necessary — Master disc loaded onto built-in hard drive to serve as source
- Sliding track for easy maintenance
- Unique disc drawer for feeding and withdrawing discs
- Duplicates 12 cm, 8 cm and business card discs
- All failed discs collected in convenient drawer
- Durable casing
- Fan & temperature monitoring
100 Disc Autoloader DVD/CD Duplicator Specifications:
- Operating Type: Standalone (No PC Required)
- Number of Writers: 3
- Disc Capacity: 100 discs per lot
- Image Loading: Partitioned & selectable
- Track Editing: CD only
- Writing Mode: TAO/DAO Auto Detect
- Supported Recording Discs
- 4.7GB DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW
- 8.5GB DL DVD
- 80min/700MB CD-R
- 74min/650MB CD/RW
- 1.47GB mini DVD-R
- 24min/210MB mini CD-R
- 0MB Business CD-R
- Supported Formats: DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, CD-R/RW
- LCD Display: 2 x 16 characters
- Power Requirements: 100-132/200 - 260 VAC, 60/50 Hz, 250 Watt
- Dimensions (inches): 9.8 x 16.4 x 23.0 (W x H x D)
- Package (inches): 14.1 x 22.8 x 29.3 (W x H x D)
- Weight: 39.7 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 41°F ~ 122°F
- Operating Humidity: 15% ~ 90%