Rane XP 2016S ExpanderProduct #630557 Rane 630557 YCKB Multi Channel DJ Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Specifically for use with the MP 2016a.
The Rane XP 2016a Expander is an optional external processor designed specifically for use with the Rane MP 2016a. The XP 2016a is intended to mount above or below the MP 2016a. It connects with a single 10" ribbon cable and is engaged with the flip of a switch on the MP 2016a front panel. If an XP 2016a is not connected, the XP 2016a engage switch on the MP 2016a has no effect.
The XP 2016a provides dedicated Accelerated-Slope, 3-band, full-cut tone controls for each of the six stereo Input channels, A-post-B crossfader assign switches for all six input channels, a high-performance active crossfader with full range contour control, and a stereo, 10-segment peak dBu master/cue meter with peak hold.
The six stereo, post mix level signals in the MP 2016a are fed to the XP 2016a. When the XP 2016a is not engaged, the post mix level signals go directly to the master mix in the MP 2016a. When the XP 2016a is engaged, the stereo master mix comes from the XP 2016a.
If all input channels on the XP 2016a are assigned post-crossfader, the mix will be identical to the MP 2016a (with the addition of tone controls for each Input channel). For crossfader control, simply assign a channel to the A or B side of the crossfader. The active crossfader features a full-range Contour control for smooth blending or ultra fast cuts.
The master/cue meter follows the source selection of the headphone monitor on the MP 2016a. If master is selected, the XP 2016a meter monitors the pre-house-level master signal. If cue is selected, the XP 2016a meter monitors the cue source.
The XP 2016a matches the MP 2016a ergonomics, and is packaged in a compact 19", 3U rackmount chassis, 5" deep.
- Active-crossfader with full-range contour control.
- A-post-B Crossfader assign switches.
- Stereo master/cue meter with peak hold.
Expand your horizons with XP 2016a. Order today.
XP 2016S Expander Specifications:
- Gain 0 1 dB 1 kHz, tone flat
- Input Impedance 20k 1% ohms 1 kHz
- Max Input Level +20 min dBu Max before input stage overload @ 1 kHz
- Output Impedance 100 1% ohms @ 1 kHz
- Max Output Levels +20 min dBu @ 1 kHz
- THD+N: Post Crossfader .01 typ % 20 to 20 kHz, 80 kHz BW
- Crossfader .1 typ % 20 to 20 kHz, 80 kHz BW
- Noise -82 1 dBu Tones set flat
- Meters: Type Peak dBu Follows MP 2016a Headphone source
- Crossfader: Type Active with Contour control
- Crosstalk -70 max dBu Channel to channel, 1 kHz
- Control Feed-through -80 max dB 1 kHz
- Tone Controls: Treble 4k, Shelving 5% Hz 2nd-order, range +6 dB to full kill
- Mid 300 to 4k, Band-pass 5% Hz 2nd-order, range +6 dB to full kill
- Bass 300, Shelving 5% Hz 2nd-order, range +6 dB to full kill
- Note: 0 dBu=0.775 Vrms