Gemini 4 Channel 12" MixerProduct #H82218 Gemini H82218 YCKB Multi Channel DJ Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Total mix control in one durable, dependable package.
Equipped with all the essentials, Gemini’s PS4 is engineered to provide the most comprehensive features in a robust, dependable package. With four stereo channels, flexible connections and rock-solid construction, the PS4 offers outstanding control for even the most discerning DJs.
This professional 12.5" 4-channel mixer is equipped with Gemini’s smooth Rail Glide cross fader with an adjustable slope, so it’s equally effective for mixing evenly from one source to another or hard-cutting between channels. The PS4 also features Rotary Gain Control and 3-band Rotary EQ for each channel, giving you exceptional control to blend tracks creatively and professionally. Plus, individual channel Volume faders provide even greater command, while a dedicated Mic Section lets you adjust the tone and volume of your microphone signal with 2-band EQ and Gain Control.
The PS4 provides a host of flexible inputs and outputs for total connecting convenience. The Master RCA output allows you to connect your main amplifier, while the REC output jacks can be used to connect a recording device, giving you the ability to capture your performance. The mixer also boasts ¼-inch microphone and headphone jacks, as well as two convertible Phono/Line RCA inputs.
To ensure your mix sounds tight and even, the PS4 offers Cue features for previewing your tracks before you drop them. With the mixer’s Cue Volume, you can adjust the levels heard through the ¼-inch headphone jack without changing the overall mix, while a Cue/PGM rotary allows you to adjust your headphone mix as needed.
- 12.5", 5-line, 4-channel mixer with 2 Phono inputs
- Balanced XLR outputs
- Channel rotary Gain control
- 3-band rotary EQ per channel with -30db cuts
- Individual VU meter on each channel
- Main VU meter with Master/Cue option
- User-replaceable, assignable Rail Glide cross fader with Curve control
- Microphone Volume with talkover and 2-band EQ
- Individual channel Cue buttons with rotary Cue/PGM control
- Two 1/4" mic inputs, one in back and one on top
- 1/4" headphone output with separate Volume control
- Master and Record RCA outputs
Order the PS4 today, and add 4-channels of mixing to your DJ rig.
4 Channel 12" Mixer Specifications:
- Phono: 3mV, 47kOhm
- Line: 150mV, 27kOhm
- MIC: 1.5mV, 1kOhm Balanced
- Max: 20V Peak-to-Peak
- Rec: 225mV, 5kOhm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 2dB
- Distortion: < 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: Better than 85dB
- Headphone Impedance: 32Ohm
- Power Source: AC15V 500 mA
- Dimensions: 10” x 3.3” x12”
- Weight: 10.5lb.